• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I know this is Bollocks, but can somebody explain in simple English why?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know this is Bollocks, but can somebody explain in simple English why?

Free energy. Yeah, right.

India permits free energy technology despite threats from UK, US, Saudi Arabia - Ashtar Command - Spiritual Community Network

Because it's yet another free unlimited energy scam based on spurious pseudo-science. The usual pattern is:

1. announce your breakthrough discovery / and or defiance of the Petro-Dollar conspiracy
    2. Form a company with yourself as CEO
    3. Advertise for suckers, sorry, investors, draw salary and expenses from the funds invested.
    4. Announce a breakthrough, such that device will be in full production real soon.
    5. Go to 3.

Repeat until exposed as a charlatan. Optional: Go to jail.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

First and Second laws of thermodynamics, innit: In Our Time: Perpetual Motion
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Do a google for "Overunity" and see how many hits come back describing the same thing. Perpetual motion / Unlimited free electricity announced as a new breakthrough.

They've been around for years but never quite seem to deliver on their promises.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Love this bit:

That’s why India has been aligning its own military program with that of Russia which at present is standing up, together with the BRICS countries, against the Nazionist cabal imposing all sorts of sanctions to destroy it.
          "Nazionist". Bonkers.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Because Bobs built it.
            nomadd liked this post

Comment

Plenty Energy, much cheapness...

Comment

Love these "free energy" nuts - always selling devices, or offering to invest into their venture, instead of building power station and SELLING that free energy at half price

I'll only believe it when Musk gets one of those for his Tesla cars...

Comment

Yep, if it was that easy, everybody would be doing it, not selling books on how to do it.
                  (\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Here he explains some important scientific aspects of the breakthrough:

“A century from now, it will be well known that: the vacuum of space which fills the universe is itself the real substratum of the universe; vacuum in a circulating state becomes matter; the electron is the fundamental particle of matter and is a vortex of vacuum with a vacuum-less void at the center and it is dynamically stable; the speed of light relative to vacuum is the maximum speed that nature has provided and is an inherent property of the vacuum; vacuum is a subtle fluid unknown in material media; vacuum is mass-less, continuous, non viscous, and incompressible and is responsible for all the properties of matter; and that vacuum has always existed and will exist forever. Then scientists, engineers and philosophers will bend their heads in shame knowing that modern science ignored the vacuum in our chase to discover reality for more than a century.” – Paramahamsa Tewari

Comment

Working...
                    X