• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sore bottom ...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sore bottom ...

after the England - Wales match over the weekend.

Did I sit on a seat infected with herpes?

That said, I'm worried as I bought a £400 ticket for England - Australia match for 3rd October and I might sit on the same seat again

I think the group is wide open at this point, given Fiji are no mugs and the spate of injuries to the Welsh squad I don't think there is currently a front runner to win the group.
    In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by The Spartan View Post
      I think the group is wide open at this point, given Fiji are no mugs and the spate of injuries to the Welsh squad I don't think there is currently a front runner to win the group.
      Surely Australia are the front runners?
      "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
        Correct. It'd take a braver (or dumber) person than me to back against them winning all their group games.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
          I can see England beating Australia, but Wales losing to them.
          In Scooter we trust

Comment

Working...
          X