• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Life on Mars?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Life on Mars?

Link

Now, forgive me for being a little cynical here but I'm sure there have been umpteen different NASA announcements detailing major discoveries on Mars over the years.

I, for one, shen't be holdong my breath.

Originally posted by Martin Scroatman View Post
    Link

Now, forgive me for being a little cynical here but I'm sure there have been umpteen different NASA announcements detailing major discoveries on Mars over the years.

I, for one, shen't be holdong my breath.
    So when are they annoucing that? Wasnt that today ?

Comment

One of the mysteries is that they have detected methane spikes on Mars. One day a little methane, next day a huge increase.

So whatever is out there it's farting.

* Of course the creation of methane is not necessarily an indicator of life.

Comment

My 1960's era Ladybird book on "Space Exploration" says that the dark areas on Mars may be huge areas of vegetation, so that's good enough for me.
        Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
        "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
          So when are they annoucing that? Wasnt that today ?
          The press conference begins today at 15:30 pm.

Could be interesting....
          Last edited by Martin Scroatman; 28 September 2015, 12:44.

Comment

I heard they've found crabs on Uranus.....

Comment

I heard they found threaded in one of his lambos.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost99
                Nah. It's the Black Monolith.

Comment

It's water!

Incredible....

Comment

In the canals innit?

Comment

Working...
                    X