• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Facebook Down!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook Down!

Suppose I am gonna have to talk to the other half now
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Oh great, now they'll be filling Twitter with their banalities

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Suppose I am gonna have to talk to the other half now
      I don't know what's cooking.. India PM met Mark y'day.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Oh great, now they'll be filling Twitter with their banalities
        On the rare occasions I've looked at Faceache and Tw@tter I've not noticed any difference, they're equally full of banalities, fantasists and endless dribble.
        It seems since their inception people have decided that any type of personal privacy is a bit tedious. No wonder they're so easy to defraud, the fake psychics must love those sad sack systems.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
          On the rare occasions I've looked at Faceache and Tw@tter I've not noticed any difference, they're equally full of banalities, fantasists and endless dribble.
          It seems since their inception people have decided that any type of personal privacy is a bit tedious. No wonder they're so easy to defraud, the fake psychics must love those sad sack systems.
          Er, I am on FB and I am not a fantasist.

HTH
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Er, I am on FB and I am not a fantasist.

HTH
            And that completes the case for the prosecution M'lud, shall we head straight to sentencing? Oh and I'd like to lodge a private prosecution against the defendant for perjury and wasting the courts time.

Comment

Panic over. I've texted everyone I know and told them what I had for dinner.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                This always amuses me. You do know that everyone sees something different on these platforms? You select the content. If it's full of banal morons, then that's your chums. If you cant find anyone with anything interesting to follow on twitter, then you probably couldn't find a good book in a library.
                World's Best Martini

Comment

Originally posted by v8gaz View Post
                  This always amuses me. You do know that everyone sees something different on these platforms? You select the content. If it's full of banal morons, then that's your chums. If you cant find anyone with anything interesting to follow on twitter, then you probably couldn't find a good book in a library.
                  True, I have no friends (not that the dingbats who count their "friends" list by the thousands and whose self worth is measured by said list), but I do own an extensive library of published works

I have a rather extensive issue with the signal to noise ratio on what is termed "social media" and the behaviour that accompanies the following/friend/bottypal thing.
                  Hell people are so desperately concerned about posting their exciting lives that they will watch a concert/ballet/play via a poxy screen on a phone rather than looking at it directly and they won't safely leave the scene of a disaster and put their lives and more importantly some poor emergency service persons life at risk because they've got to record it for their Faceache.

I know the true worshippers at the Zuckerberg altar consider me a luddite and a heretic, but in truth apart from putting piccies of the kids up for Auntie Joan in Australia to see and should be private to the family, I really don't see much value in the platforms.

They have become the source of wildly ill directed outrage on countless occasions and do serve to embarrass a bad service provider, but only because they over value the platforms to start off with.

Comment

The Daily Mail is pretty much a summary of @rsebook and Tw@tter, so just head over there and post your comments with all the other mentally impaired selfie-stick morons.

Comment

Working...
                    X