• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUK Bulletin Board Academy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUK Bulletin Board Academy

What did it teach you?

I start:

1) if you are a hostage and get a chance to escape then do so even if your mates are wussies and prefer to stay facing certain death much like rabbit can't move when snake moves onto him
    2) don't buy house now, rent it until imminent crash
    3) trolls don't last long, this reinforces old statement: silence is platinum
    4) all religions suck arse unless you are the guy on top
    5) tash is a sign of mature person, definately not ***
    6) being more like AtW is highly desireable, but impossible to achieve for mere mortals, though you can wish
    7) the only man with 2 time machines recommends eating pies and lots of them
    Last edited by AtW; 7 October 2006, 12:37. Reason: spelling fix

8) Get off yer arse and do some research before asking inane questions and getting laughed at/abused.
    Last edited by cojak; 7 October 2006, 12:12. Reason: added number...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

9) Always make it a point to discard any advice given by russkie misfits on any topic if you want to maximise your chances of success.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

10) Never listen to anyone who calls you a cold baked bean eating, bedsit living, top shelf magazine w@nking, Freddy Mercury tash wearing, think you know it all, can't get a woman for love nor money, well money if you had some, dodgy Russian.
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

11)

Never drink out of a bottle that has the word Rum written by hand on it
          Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

12) Don't eat the yellow snow.

Comment

13) Don't offend a peace loving muslim. Unless you have better weapons than they do.
              Vieze Oude Man

Comment

14) Gay men are touchy (ooh, can I say that?)
                Why not?

Comment

Life isn't fair. sh*t happens, getting banned indicates cutting edge posts, people often find it hard to say sorry.

Nevertheless I accept all apologies with the humility that befits my great ball-breaking intellect.

Comment

17) Beckham is crap

18) Cojak is the only girl on here

Comment

Working...
                    X