• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Scarred for life

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scarred for life

Schoolboy seduced by Caroline Berriman reveals they had sex 50 times | Daily Mail Online

A Schoolboys dream.

Great comment on this one, which I have to agree with.

"Was he emotionally scarred the first time, or did it develop during the 49 subsequent occasions"
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

I wouldn't mind being scarred by that

Comment

From the article

The boy, who criticised her suspended two-year sentence as ‘atrocious’, ...
      What an obnoxious little tulip!

(if he actually said or implied anything like that, which considering this is the Daily Mail is far from certain)
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

It's the pregnancy bit and responsibility that comes with a child that scarred him for life...

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
          From the article

What an obnoxious little tulip!

(if he actually said or implied anything like that, which considering this is the Daily Mail is far from certain)
          if he had been a she and she had been a he then Imagine people would think differently.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Lucky little sod

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              if he had been a she and she had been a he then Imagine people would think differently.
              Pretty much this. Even if the genders were reversed, the girl would be feeling like she was really lucky like that one that was taken abroad and exchanged lovey dovey texts with her teacher all the time.

The scarring comes when you realise later you've been raped, someone has taken advantage of you, and you're going to have to deal with that and the fact that everybody knows what happened.

Bit of a sour note but articles like this really annoy me, cos, well, it's rape innit. Although if the genders were reversed, the guy would be wailed on in prison for the rest of his life instead of doing a bit of community service.

Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Our female PE teachers used to sunbathe naked on the roof of the gym, they thought a secret. A few of us watched from the only higher roof in the school, a real feat of climbing ability. I've been scared for life ever since.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolCat View Post
                  Our female PE teachers used to sunbathe naked on the roof of the gym, they thought a secret. A few of us watched from the only higher roof in the school, a real feat of climbing ability. I've been scared for life ever since.
                  Back when we had naught but the wank bank of our minds to rely on no doubt, you were a rich man indeed
                  Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

I wonder why males teachers never get a two year suspended sentence for these kind of things?
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X