• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Send them back.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Send them back.

I mean c'mon if these three scum bags get asylum we may as well all leave this sh!thole for somewhere more decent to raise our children

Bassingbourn Libyan sex-attack soldiers 'seeking asylum' - BBC News

Not likely.

EU Human Rights means, even if they own a cat here, they can never be deported.

Vote UKIP or put up with it.

Comment

As if UKIP would change anything. "Our hands our tied, it's the EU" is a great cop-out for politicians but we'd implement our own system of human rights broadly equivalent to the EU ones if we were independent.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Not likely.

EU Human Rights means, even if they own a cat here, they can never be deported.

Vote UKIP or put up with it.
        UKIP really?, are they still going, didn't Farage resign after failing to win 'eff all? UKIP are even less use than the Lib Dems and that takes some doing

Comment

They got 4m votes and scared the Tories enough to offer an EU referendum. If that only translated into 1 seat that is more to do with the 'intricacies' of the FPTP system than anything else, plus the Labour/SNP bogeyman surely helped.

As long as the two big parties feel no threat of competition, they will continue doing as they have.

Comment

LibLabCon means EU rule.

EU rule means rapists and murderers are protected and can't be deported, no matter what. It also means most other "laws" and rules can't be adjusted or changed by the UK elected govt.

Voting any of the above means you agree with this.

So please stop bleating. Thanks.

Comment

LibLabCon means EU rule.

EU rule means rapists and murderers are protected and can't be deported, no matter what. It also means most other "laws" and rules can't be adjusted or changed by the UK elected govt.

Voting any of the above means you agree with this.

So please stop bleating. Thanks.
              If they weren't full of racist twunts I may be more sympathetic but as it stands i'll give the UK KKK a miss I think..

Comment

Originally posted by SlipTheJab View Post
                If they weren't full of racist twunts I may be more sympathetic but as it stands i'll give the UK KKK a miss I think..
                Then enjoy EU rule, and rapists and murderers free to mingle with your family, with UK laws having zero power to do feck all about.

Comment

Then enjoy EU rule, and rapists and murderers free to mingle with your family, with UK laws having zero power to do feck all about.
                  Whereas under UKIP, only UK murderers and rapists would be free to do so?
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

British rapists and murderers should also be deported to Libya. That'll learn 'em.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                    X