• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

FAO AtW - It is all in the mind ....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FAO AtW - It is all in the mind ....

Crisis, what housing crisis? We just need fresh thinking | Simon Jenkins | Comment is free | The Guardian

Renting is pretty cheap at the moment -

Clapham 'bed-under-stairs' advertised for £500 a month - BBC News

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Which miserable bastard evicted Harry Potter? Poor kid never harmed anyone who was't called Voldemort.

Comment

At first I saw the headline and thought "what bollux" but reading it, everything in it makes a lot of sense.

Reminds me of the Bliar myth that we needed mass immigration due to the "shortage of skilled workers". In fact the "shortfall" was no more than one would normally expect from churn in jobs, people moving on.

Sometimes we need to look beyond the headline figures.
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Clapham 'bed-under-stairs' advertised for £500 a month - BBC News
          Free box of Daz included apparently. Too good to turn down.
          bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
          John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
          X