• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Parasol getting a kicking in R4's You and Yours

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Parasol getting a kicking in R4's You and Yours

Being naughty by breaking people's pay into sections and paying pension on the minimum wage.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

they were great until about 2006 when they got bought out by venture capitalists

from there they would do anything they could get away with to make things as confusing as possible for the customer which allowed them to do this sort of thing..

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      they were great until about 2006 when they got bought out by venture capitalists

from there they would do anything they could get away with to make things as confusing as possible for the customer which allowed them to do this sort of thing..
      It certainly sounds confusing. On the payslip they put some of the person's money under 'Commission' even though the person gets a steady salary.

And then told the person to ignore that bit of their payslip, "commission is doesn't mean anything, it's just a word".
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Working...
      X