• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hey I am more likely to get laid than you skinny people

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey I am more likely to get laid than you skinny people

FATTIES have most SUCCESS with opposite SEX! Get some pies down you and SCORE

Yet more great news today for those assessed as fatties by the now massively discredited Body Mass Index (BMI) system: you're probably more successful with the opposite sex than your undernourished contemporaries.

We learn this from a new study by trick-cyclists in California, who surveyed 60,058 heterosexual men and women mostly resident in North America. The researchers asked the respondents their height, weight and the number of sexual partners they'd had, among other things. Knowing a person's height and weight permits one to calculate their BMI, and BMI values place a person in various bands: Underweight, "Healthy"/"Normal", Overweight and Obese.

The stand-out finding from the research was that, if you're a man and all other things being equal, the best BMI band to be in for success with the ladies was "Overweight". Being "Obese" is not a problem either, unless you're way out into the super-obese bands; the regular just-obese blokes in the survey still did rather better with the ladies than "healthy" weight chaps did, and the fatties were streets ahead of the "underweight" skinnies.

"It may be initially surprising that more overweight men reported the highest number of partners," comments David Frederick, psychology prof. "[But] it is important to note that the medical classification of overweight does not necessarily map onto social perceptions of overweight ... Men who appear Yet more great news today for those assessed as fatties by the now massively discredited Body Mass Index (BMI) system: you're probably more successful with the opposite sex than your undernourished contemporaries.

We learn this from a new study by trick-cyclists in California, who surveyed 60,058 heterosexual men and women mostly resident in North America. The researchers asked the respondents their height, weight and the number of sexual partners they'd had, among other things. Knowing a person's height and weight permits one to calculate their BMI, and BMI values place a person in various bands: Underweight, "Healthy"/"Normal", Overweight and Obese.

The stand-out finding from the research was that, if you're a man and all other things being equal, the best BMI band to be in for success with the ladies was "Overweight". Being "Obese" is not a problem either, unless you're way out into the super-obese bands; the regular just-obese blokes in the survey still did rather better with the ladies than "healthy" weight chaps did, and the fatties were streets ahead of the "underweight" skinnies.

"It may be initially surprising that more overweight men reported the highest number of partners," comments David Frederick, psychology prof. "[But] it is important to note that the medical classification of overweight does not necessarily map onto social perceptions of overweight ... Men who appear somewhat larger, more powerful, or more athletic generally report more sexual experiences than other men." generally report more sexual experiences than other men."

I'm "Somewhat larger, more powerful, or more athletic" I just thought I was a bloater!

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

You don't get as much as MF.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      You don't get as much as MF.
      I'm a Wham, Bam, oops sorry about that.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

If you spend all day shovelling beetusy snacks down your fat face your standards for a shag probably ain't that high
        Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

It's a study of Americans. How many of them could have been thin?

And doesn't a large number of sexual partners just suggest that you are so bad none of the ladies want to stick around for a second time? A bit like saying you're a marriage expert because you've been married five times.
          Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            I'm a bum, ham and I hardly get any.
            FTFY

Comment

At least us skinnies can get up again unassisted afterwards.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                At least us skinnies can get up again unassisted afterwards.
                I always picture you as someone who looks like:

You surely did not mean skinheads, did you?

Comment

Well there is skin exposed on't 'ead I guess.

'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X