• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brilliant article albeit from a leftie

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brilliant article albeit from a leftie

Jeremy Corbyn and the nirvana fallacy

I want to see a Labour Party which gets beyond nirvana fallacies, and engages with the world as it is. I believe it is possible.

I would go further and argue that most lefties occupy their position not because they have a vision of what they think works best but because of their own insecurities about others
    Last edited by DodgyAgent; 1 October 2015, 22:15.
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Aren't Labour policies in the real world conservative policies?

Comment

WGAS?

This Corbyn fella is a flash in the pan joke who'll never get anywhere...

Stop wasting energy on him, go outside and sniff the roses
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
        I would go further
        I wish you would.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          I wish you would.
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
            WGAS?

This Corbyn fella is a flash in the pan joke who'll never get anywhere...

Stop wasting energy on him, go outside and sniff the roses
            It is not about him It is the unravelling of lefty ideology that I am enjoying

Comment

Good article, aside from the Lincoln references; the author would do well to research him a little more.

You may appreciate this.
              Last edited by Zero Liability; 2 October 2015, 18:02.

Comment

Working...
              X