• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Not another flipping rugger game

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not another flipping rugger game

I'm sure there was one only a week or two ago, but then half the M4 was rammed yesterday by hordes of people driving to another one!

Why can't everyone just watch these blasted games on TV? Why do so many people have to clog up the traffic to _be_ there?

Will it never end?
    Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

As far as i can tell it'll end for England today. Then again, the only bit i've actually seen was the last 2 minutes of the SA-Japan game whilst I was in a queue at the bar so I may be wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
      I'm sure there was one only a week or two ago, but then half the M4 was rammed yesterday by hordes of people driving to another one!

Why can't everyone just watch these blasted games on TV? Why do so many people have to clog up the traffic to _be_ there?

Will it never end?
      Are you sure they are not immigrants?

Vote UKIP
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
        As far as i can tell it'll end for England today. Then again, the only bit i've actually seen was the last 2 minutes of the SA-Japan game whilst I was in a queue at the bar so I may be wrong.
        Hope so then I can get back to watching X-Factor
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

Will it never end?
          Try living in the Twickenham area...
          "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
          X