• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

We Scots are a nation of Pisheads

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We Scots are a nation of Pisheads

SNP's Nicola Sturgeon says alcohol is 'ever present' in Scotland | Daily Mail Online

'We drink for a good time AND when we're having a sh*t time': Sturgeon says alcohol is 'ever present' in Scottish people's lives
    Nicola Sturgeon says alcohol 'too much of an ever present' in Scotland
    She said the country had an 'unhealthy' relationship with the bottle
    Comes amid moves designed to tackle the Scotland's drink problem
    Bid to introduce minimum prices for alcohol is being held up in the courts

Scotland is a nation of boozers who drink alcohol whatever the occasion, SNP leader Nicola Sturgeon has claimed.

from the old Nags head.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

If they had jobs and worked, then they would not have time to booze constantly.

Comment

I wonder how many voted drunk in the referendum?
      Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

indeed they are

and I believe a number of Scottish people died between 1939 and 1945 fighting to protect their right to not have civil liberties dictated to them by a centralised European power....

lest we forget....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          indeed they are

and I believe a number of Scottish people died between 1939 and 1945 fighting to protect their right to not have civil liberties dictated to them by a centralised European power....

lest we forget....
          Quite a few fought to get the home nations football matches from the 1970s disbanded....

Comment

Not long now then until we hear about endemic moonshine induced blindness.

Comment

The Scots pretty much invested moonshine; they've had a lot of practice at making it by now

These days, I think making strong wine would be preferable to mucking about with stills, techniques are so much more advanced and you can get up to 25% with yeast alone.

Maybe if the rules ever come into force, a plan B targeting home-brewing at Scotland would be a good move...
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
              X