• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Double standards?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Double standards?

Babysitter Jade Hatt who had sex with 11-year-old boy escapes jail | Daily Mail Online

Babysitter who had sex with 11-year-old escapes jail after the boy's own father defended her in court saying his son saw it as a 'notch on his belt'
    Jade Hatt, 21, had sex with an 11-year-old boy while babysitting him
    But his father - who is Hatt's ex-lover - defended her, saying his son is 'sex mad' and was 'fully up for this experience'
    Judge gave Hatt a suspended sentence because she is so immature
    NSPCC said the sentence 'beggars belief' and claimed Hatt would have been more harshly punished if she were a man
    seriously?:??
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Indeed - I wonder how many fathers would say:

But his father defended him, saying his daughter is 'sex mad' and was 'fully up for this experience'
    Last edited by vwdan; 5 October 2015, 16:41.

Comment

The father also had sex with her as well ... (not at the same time - even the DM wouldn't pass up on that headline)

"Rapist" / "Paedophile" / "Monster" - they would have thrown those words around like confetti if the genders had been reversed.

Comment

Why hasn't she got a longer prison sentence? Is it because the boy is over 10?

I heard a few months ago if you prey on kids over 10 especially if they are in secondary school a blind eye is more likely to be turned.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

What on Earth was the Judge thinking?? A sexually mature child is still a child, albeit with a sinister history.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Another judge who wants shooting.

Comment

Originally posted by DailyMail
              The boy was laying down, Jade Hatt sat on top of him, sat astride him, took off her clothes and removed his.

'Sexual intercourse took place. According to him it was fairly brief - about 45 seconds. She told him she enjoyed it, he said he had not as it was wrong.'

So it's not like she bent over invitingly and he walked up to her and embraced the opportunity.

She used her physical weight to pin him down, while exploiting his confusion and getting on with it quickly before he could make sense out of it and come to reason - and it sounds like he truly was conflicted and didn't want it to happen.

Sorry, but this is rape of an 11 year old. How is she not doing hard time.

Comment

Originally posted by centurian View Post

So it's not like she bent over invitingly and he walked up to her and embraced the opportunity.

She used her physical weight to pin him down, while exploiting his confusion and getting on with it quickly before he could make sense out of it and come to reason - and it sounds like he truly was conflicted and didn't want it to happen.

Sorry, but this is rape of an 11 year old. How is she not doing hard time.
                Patriarchy, innit.

Comment

The child has been let down by his babysitter, his father, and the legal system. I hope they revisit the case.

Comment

wasn't there another one in the news just the other day? 15 year old that time though.

Comment

Working...
                    X