• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Introduction

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introduction

Hi, I am Sam. 26 year’s young entrepreneur very much interested in forex investments & trading. I hope I will get better suggestion, recommendations & help from experts of this community. Can anyone suggest where I can learn some basics of forex trading?

Plenty of trading forums out there.

Plenty of brokers offering free training resources.

Plenty of cheap e-books on trading on Amazon.

Here's some helpful resources I found.

First Law of Contracting: Only the strong survive

Comment

Originally posted by forexsmart07 View Post
      Hi, I am Sam. 26 year’s young entrepreneur very much interested in forex investments & trading. I hope I will get better suggestion, recommendations & help from experts of this community. Can anyone suggest where I can learn some basics of forex trading?
      Suggestion: learn some basics of forex trading and stop there.

Comment

Do you like movies about gladiators?

Comment

Learn how to write in legible English too, that way your tales of woe will be easier to read and laugh at.

Comment

Originally posted by forexsmart07 View Post
            here:

School of Pipsology | Learn Forex Trading
            "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

And if I so much as sniff stealth spammers in this thread i will ban their sorry asses quicker than an automated trade.

We regularly have to ban those types at the pass...
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

You do have to wonder why someone from India would post about Forex trading in a contractoruk forum.

I'm going for it due to him being a bit fick, innit.
                Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Probably that chap in the professional fora who thinks he's gonna turn 10k into 100k in his first year.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    You do have to wonder why someone from India would post about Forex trading in a contractoruk forum.

I'm going for it due to him being a bit fick, innit.
                    Well there is zero benefit of him being here and we'll be no help to him. Keeping him is a waste of time and we potentially end up with another sockie. Man up and ban him. FFS.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X