• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gordon Brown as prime minister

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gordon Brown as prime minister

Gordon Brown is in favour of small business so will he get rid of IR35 when he's prime minister? I don't tick it but I'm a bum on a seat and my brother just told me they might come round and inspect me.

Why am I not worth listening to?

Comment

Comment

Oh dear, posters are graded by the Administrator, and it looks like he isn't impressed with your post.

Don't worry, be happy.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by spongebob
          Why am I not worth listening to?
          Do you live in a pineapple under the sea?

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Gordon Brown is in favour of small business so will he get rid of IR35 when he's prime minister? I don't tick it but I'm a bum on a seat and my brother just told me they might come round and inspect me.
            There are so many things wrong with that post...

Gay Gorgon is not interested in small businesses, unless they used to be big ones and he's nicked all the profits.
            Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Gordon Clown most certainly won't get rid of it - he'll build on it as is his goal of making tax so uncertain, complicated, stealthy and destructive to any SME.

The Tories spoke once of removing IR35 but it has gone quiet again. They may bring it back to the fore again but I imagine they may make it less transparent rather than get rid of it for now. It may be made obsolete (as will many of gordons' inventions) under a proposed flat rate tax system.
              If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

I only asked. I know I should pay more attention to politics, but its so bloody borring!

Lesson 1 learnt: Gordon Brown might be a great chancellor but he doesn't like small business. That's a bit strange.

So what one of you is the administrator then?

Comment

So, do you think Gordon Brown is a great chancellor or did the Daily Mirror tell you to think that?

Either way, he will be the first against the wall when the invasion comes.

Comment

I only asked. I know I should pay more attention to politics, but its so bloody borring!

Lesson 1 learnt: Gordon Brown might be a great chancellor but he doesn't like small business. That's a bit strange.

So what one of you is the administrator then?
                    I'm the admin and I decide who's worth listening to or not. Obviously I've rated myself as a Super Poster. Get over it, son, the world ain't fair. Now post some sense that involves house price crashes, immigration, Muslims, diets and other issues relevant to contractors.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                    X