• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bad Bladder

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bad Bladder

Fifa crisis: Sepp Blatter poised to be suspended as Fifa president by the organisation's ethics committee

Blatter's long-time adviser claims a provisional 90-day ban was requested by the prosecutorial arm of Fifa’s ethics committee, which could end his reign

Sepp Blatter is poised to be suspended as Fifa president within days over a £1.3 million payment to Michel Platini, according to his long-time adviser Klaus Stöhlker.

Stöhlker, a Zurich-based PR expert who has represented Blatter, claimed the 79-year-old’s suspension had been formally sought following an inquiry into criminal proceeding launched against him last month.

Fifa crisis: Sepp Blatter poised to be suspended as Fifa president by the organisation's ethics committee - Telegraph

FFS, do it already!!!

Septic Bladder
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Platini's been suspended as well now.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
        Let's hope for a quick fair trial, followed by a prompt execution...

Comment

God, is there anything more utterly boring and inconsequential than all this obsessing on the news about bloody FIFA!

Come to think of it, in distracting the public and padding the news with this carp, what are "they" trying to hide ?!
          Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post
            God, is there anything more utterly boring and inconsequential than all this obsessing on the news about bloody FIFA!

Come to think of it, in distracting the public and padding the news with this carp, what are "they" trying to hide ?!
            I agree the whole kissball mania is beyond ludicrous.

It would take a particular type of totally cynical bastard to wonder that since FIFA's corruption has been widely known about for years it's only recently come to legal type accusations. With announcements conveniently timed to help obscure news that embarrasses governments.

Can I get my CUK ID changed to Cynical Bastard please?

Comment

Originally posted by OwlHoot View Post

That should help football come home to England and provide English National Team with a great platform to tally fook up and fail to leave the group ... despite having hosts' privileges!

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                Wasn't there quote from FA couple of weeks ago, they are still backing Platini while an inquiry was pending

Comment

Working...
                X