• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another day, another dollar

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another day, another dollar

Build coffins, that's all you'll need.

Hi Jabber, why so pesimistic?
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

He only keeps so many logins for when popularity contests come up and he can multiply vote.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong
        Hi Jabber, why so pesimistic?
        The entity you call "Jabber" is no more. The mods here decided that
        despite the years of lively opinion, informed advice, and overt hetereo-sexuality, Jabber was banned. In doing so they removed an entire religion and wiped away a lifetime of characterisation. They cast aside an intellect so vast as to be immeasurable and at the same time left a ruskie puppy, an incompetent market trader, and a sad old fa*t who smells of p*ss. So be it.

I am now the Omega Man, the last of my kind. I carry the seed of salvation in my veins and without me you are nothing.

Comment

Originally posted by TheOmegaMan
          a sad old fa*t who smells of p*ss.
          Oi, I resemble that remark!

Comment

Yeah, just what is he incinerating?
            The vegetarian option.

Comment

Calm down, I was talking about AtW, Shaunboy and Xog respectively. These people should be banned for being so boring.

Comment

Boring? Nah.
                What happens in General, stays in General.
                You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                X