• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

How do I get my money back?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do I get my money back?

Bath to London £180 return.

Stood in corridor both ways & currently immobilised next to someone with the worst BO in the world.

How do I get my c*****g money back??
    Last edited by Gumbo Robot; 8 October 2015, 18:38.

Maybe have a shower to save the other passengers from your self acknowledged BO.

That or ask to ride in a cattle car with all the other bulltulip producers.

Comment

I've been going up to Cheltenham every day on Cross-country for the last 3 months. Not a single issue, not one.

The one time I use FGW in over a year, the train breaks down & we all get booted out at Swindon. God knows how people do this schlepp every day...

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post

Stood in corridor both ways & currently immobilised next to someone with the worst BO in the world.

How do I get my c*****g money back??
        Have you tried closing your eyelids and then blowing your brains out?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Bus is only 15 quid return, they have wifi, air conditioning, and you're guaranteed a seat.

Just sayin'.
          Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Take your yacht next time.

Comment

Originally posted by NibblyPig View Post
              Bus is only 15 quid return, they have wifi, air conditioning, and you're guaranteed a seat.

Just sayin'.
              From Bath at peak times?

There's a bus run by Berrys that comes up from Taunton & does a pick up in Frome & dumps you off at Hammersmith. May give that a whirl next time.

Comment

From Bath at peak times?

There's a bus run by Berrys that comes up from Taunton & does a pick up in Frome & dumps you off at Hammersmith. May give that a whirl next time.
                I go from Bristol usually, but I imagine peak times is more. Not sure if you can return the same day though, cos they usually only have 1 or 2 services per day.
                Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Working...
                X