• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This years worst film...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This years worst film...

... is quite possibly American Dreamz, the bloody awfull Hugh Grant flick thats supposed to be poking fun at Pop Idol and Simon Cowell. Slow, obvious and unfunny.

Missus insisted on watching it on Sky Movies on Saturday. Another 1 hour 39 minutes I won't be getting back.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Anyone seen the Borat film yet? Supposed to be great.
    If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by hyperD
      Anyone seen the Borat film yet? Supposed to be great.
      saw a clip at the cinema at the weked, looks outstanding.

went to see Click, i expected it to be a load of ole tosh, but there is a scene in the middle on the film that had a waterfall of urine cascading down the steps inthe cinema.
      Your parents ruin the first half of your life and your kids ruin the second half

Comment

Originally posted by MrsGoof
        saw a clip at the cinema at the weked, looks outstanding.

went to see Click, i expected it to be a load of ole tosh, but there is a scene in the middle on the film that had a waterfall of urine cascading down the steps inthe cinema.
        snap! CLICK was actually a lot funnier than I expected.

Comment

The worst film I've seen in the last year is Flightplan. How I resented the walk to Blockbuster for that.

Comment

Working...
          X