• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Superbikes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superbikes

Did anyone see World Supers this weekend? I only recorded the first race which had a fantastic fight between Toseland and Haga.

Is the second race as good? If it is I'll have to get it from somewhere...

Older and ...well, just older!!

bump

Does no-one watch motorbike racing here? Don't tell me - busy watching horse of the year show...

Older and ...well, just older!!

Comment

I try to watch it, but to a non-enthuusiast the coverage is so confusingly dire and the commentary so inane, they have turned one of the world's most exciting motor sports into something almost as boring as golf.

Then again, they also destroyed BTCC the same way, so perhaps it's a cunning plan by the speed camera brigade...
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

I was watching the football. Scotland beat France you know.

Comment

Originally posted by wendigo100
          I was watching the football. Scotland beat France you know.
          Did David Eicke have a hand in that?

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Working...
          X