• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

This weekend you will mostly be......................

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This weekend you will mostly be......................

What are the general populous up to?
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Hi Nor. TFA!

Currently sat in the lounge at AMS (don't ask) so just getting home will be a Friday win.
    Sat: Super sports Saturday then out for dinner.
    Sun: Nursing a spectacular hangover (hopefully)

You?

Comment

Rugby .. loads of it on TV.

A trip to Costco to stock up on their Steaks and sausages.

If I get the contract by end of today, I need to iron some shirts, underwear and towels.

If the contract doesn't arrive before end of today, I will go for a ride out along the canal

Comment

The wife is away for the weekend.

I shall be:
        Repairing the leak in the flat roof
        Walking the dog
        Going to a couple of pubs
        Watching the rugby
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
          The wife is away for the weekend.

And hence I shall be:
          Going to a couple of pubs
          Watching the rugby
          FTFY.

I'd personally convert the house into a hookerfest, if I were you

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
            Hi Nor. TFA!

Currently sat in the lounge at AMS (don't ask) so just getting home will be a Friday win.
            Sat: Super sports Saturday then out for dinner.
            Sun: Nursing a spectacular hangover (hopefully)

You?
            TFA

Tonight: Boil in the bag steak and then burning it on the bbq, might score some epoisse to make a very healthy sauce to go with it
            Tomorrow: Market, getting some more spices for the cookery completion final in a few weeks and some beer matching with the dish, might make some pork pies
            Sunday: More cooking, more blogging, more rugby and more drinking, unless I come up with summat else to do
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
              FTFY.

I'd personally convert the house into a hookerfest, if I were you

Now there's an idea. I'll be watching Best and Guirado. Neither are up to Wood, but then who is?
              …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Cheers, actually doing something this weekend...

Tonight: nothing.
                Tomorrow: drive to Liege (Lüttich / Liek) via Luxembourg (cheap fags) to see my mates The DeRellas supported by Cherry and the Bombs (all girl Runaways cover band, mmmm) in a club which I can't seem to find anywhere and seems to be on a road with about 5 houses and a supermarket and a heck of a lot of fields. Should be interesting
                Sunday: Drive back via Quick and Carrefour

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

TFA!

At the World Conker Championships, as both a judge and a player

Comment

Tried to take a few pics of the Vulcan XH558 last flight over Filton

https://www.flickr.com/photos/jonski...57659726682585

Now off to see Graham Parker and the Rumour (farewell tour).

Comment

Working...
                    X