• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So what have I missed in the last two weeks?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So what have I missed in the last two weeks?

To sum it up:

- MilanBenes has gone on holiday with mum/dad/sister and grandparents in one of those tourist resort somewhere in the mediterranean area

- Atw feels like he has to lose weight but he does nothing about it

- "Contracting has been the bigger mistake of my life" talkshow style

- Shaunboy is getting excited for Scotland and Celtic performances: don't worry, it's only temporary

- MF is spamming lots of useless posts as he is being a full-time father with nothing else to do

- anything else worth reading?
    I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Originally posted by Francko
    To sum it up:

- MilanBenes has gone on holiday with mum/dad/sister and grandparents in one of those tourist resort somewhere in the mediterranean area

- Atw feels like he has to lose weight but he does nothing about it

- "Contracting has been the bigger mistake of my life" talkshow style

- Shaunboy is getting excited for Scotland and Celtic performances: don't worry, it's only temporary

- MF is spamming lots of useless posts as he is being a full-time father with nothing else to do

- anything else worth reading?
    You mean that lot was worth reading to begin with?
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Where have you been, Franco? I took Mrs Lucifer and young Damien off to Portugal for a couple of weeks and am slowly coming back to reality in SW19.

My parents are off to Sorrento next week, the b@stards.

Comment

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
        Where have you been, Franco? I took Mrs Lucifer and young Damien off to Portugal for a couple of weeks and am slowly coming back to reality in SW19.

My parents are off to Sorrento next week, the b@stards.
        Greece, to celebrate the wedding of Mr and Mrs Franco.

Yes, SW19 looks very grim when you switch from those mediterranean paradise lands where the water is slightly cleaner than the one of the river Wandle.

p.s. where you in Algarve LB? was there last year, but in the least touristic part, closer to Spain
        I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Greece, to celebrate the wedding of Mr and Mrs Franco.

Yes, SW19 looks very grim when you switch from those mediterranean paradise lands where the water is slightly cleaner than the one of the river Wandle.

p.s. where you in Algarve LB? was there last year, but in the least touristic part, closer to Spain
          Well done, Franco. I hope married life suits you.

I might cheer myself by taking a trip to Merton Abbey Mills to buy some over-priced tat and have a KFC in the exclusive on-site food concession.

Comment

No, the Estoril coast, west of Lisboa. Very nice at any time of the year.

Comment

Well done, Franco. I hope married life suits you.

I might cheer myself by taking a trip to Merton Abbey Mills to buy some over-priced tat and have a KFC in the exclusive on-site food concession.
              Don't forget to finish your day with a couple of pints at the William Morris for a taste of local south wimbledon chavs and the dirtiest glasses and worst service in the whole SW area.

Comment

Don't forget to finish your day with a couple of pints at the William Morris for a taste of local south wimbledon chavs and the dirtiest glasses and worst service in the whole SW area.
                I was thinking maybe a trip to the Emma Hamilton for a good kicking afterwards as well. Fancy a pint?

Oh dear, I'm so missing freshly grilled sardinhas by the sea with a lovely bottle of chilled vinho verde.

Comment

I was thinking maybe a trip to the Emma Hamilton for a good kicking afterwards as well. Fancy a pint?

Oh dear, I'm so missing freshly grilled sardinhas by the sea with a lovely bottle of chilled vinho verde.
                  Love sardinhas. That's not very common for a respectable north european like yourself though. So at the end we do have something in common?

I don't know this Emma Hamilton... :-(

Comment

I just moved to "that London" from Spain. Drove Rocinante hard to Bilbao to catch the ferry and I've just spent over 48 hours here, I'm still in shock! (Not the journey, just S. London)

Comment

Working...
                    X