• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

LTD Company Formation - £50!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LTD Company Formation - £50!

FYI Cuk'ers

I remember using an accountant when I first set up my first LTD company back in 1998. I think it cost me about £300 if I remember correctly.

Anyway, my new accountant gave me this link http://vip.1eformations.com/ which is quite simple and costs just £50 to set up a Ltd Company.

Not sure if anyone else has used it, or if it has to be recommended by an accountant. But there you go.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

That's not bad at all, MF.

However, when I needed a second company setting up a couple of years back I just asked my regular accountant to do it. As I was a good customer of several years' standing he did it for nowt, as part of the service.

It's always worth asking. Remember, the only thing you can say for certain is that if you don't ask, you definitely don't get.

Comment

Working...
    X