• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chris De Burgh is the new David Eicke.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris De Burgh is the new David Eicke.

Singer Chris de Burgh has claimed he can perform miracles and heal people.

During an interview on her religious show Heaven and Earth he confided: "I have found myself able to cure people with my hands.

"I met someone in the West Indies who was not able to walk. I put my hands on him and he was able to get up."

According to the newspaper, de Burgh threatened to sue anyone who mentioned his healing hands after his daughter spoke of them in 2004.
    Surprise, surprise . . .

He is releasing a new album, The Storyman, this month, and embarking on an 18-month world tour.

The vegetarian option.

Or perhaps he put his hands on his nob.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
      What he didn't mention was that he was singing "Lady in Red" at the time... the poor chap took up his bed & ran away as fast as possible...

Cover version of Gay Bar possibly...

"I've got somthing to put in you.."
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

He might be able to cure people using his hands but his voice makes me feel sick.

Guy Fawkes - "The last man to enter Parliament with honourable intentions."

Comment

Working...
        X