• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

letter from seat

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

letter from seat

Just got a letter from seat, that my car is affected by VW scandal . They are recalling it for servicing but any idea what they will change? For better or for worse?

VA group cars are tulip.

Get a proper German car.

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
      VA group cars are tulip.
      I'll think about while testing driving one of the cars from the group ...

Comment

Originally posted by diseasex View Post
        Just got a letter from seat, that my car is affected by VW scandal . They are recalling it for servicing but any idea what they will change? For better or for worse?
        They'll tinker with the electronics a little to adjust the way the engine ignition and fuel injection are controlled. I came to that conclusion by the simple expedient of reading about 10% of the BBC stories about the VW issue.
        Can you see if they can adjust your emissions to stop you spouting a constant stream of utter bollocks while they're at it?

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
        VA group cars are tulip.

Get a proper German car.
        See if you can book this complete tit in at the same time while you're at it.

Comment

I'd be surprised if the fix won't result in reduction in peak HP.

They are going to kill a few of those ponies in the bonnet...

Comment

It will make it better. You'll be poisoning fewer babies and puppies.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

They'll modify it to cut down on emissions:

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

It'll probably be slower and possibly even use more fuel. And you'll have to wee in it more often.
                Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Originally posted by VectraMan View Post
                  It'll probably be slower and possibly even use more fuel. And you'll have to wee in it more often.
                  exactly my thoughts. Not going to happen lol

Comment

You are polluting the environment.

They will swap it for a bicycle.

Comment

Working...
                    X