PDA

View Full Version : T&S

SpontaneousOrder
14th October 2015, 10:00
Before I go trawling through the FoC forum, is this any more concrete than it was a couple of months ago? Or still waiting for something more formal?

Ta.

pr1
14th October 2015, 10:28
Before I go trawling through the FoC forum, is this any more concrete than it was a couple of months ago? Or still waiting for something more formal?

Ta.

no, yes (respectively)

DaveB
14th October 2015, 10:30

Ta.

The general response to the consultation from various interested parties (Contractors, Accountants, Businesses) has been fairly consistant - It's badly thought out and unworkable. HMRC have yet to respond to the response. I wouldn't hold your breath.

SpontaneousOrder
14th October 2015, 13:57
Thanks.

BoredBloke
15th October 2015, 08:26
The general response to the consultation from various interested parties (Contractors, Accountants, Businesses) has been fairly consistant - It's badly thought out and unworkable. HMRC have yet to respond to the response. I wouldn't hold your breath.

I'm pretty sure that was the general response to IR35 back in the day. That didn't stop them then and I doubt it will stop them now.