• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mistress insisting on keeping our child - pretending it's her blokes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mistress insisting on keeping our child - pretending it's her blokes

Thoughts? We were going to get rid of it, but she decided that she'd keep it and just tell her boyfriend that it's his. He seems to buy it, so I guess I'm in the clear - what do you think?

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
    Thoughts? We were going to get rid of it, but she decided that she'd keep it and just tell her boyfriend that it's his. He seems to buy it, so I guess I'm in the clear - what do you think?
    I wish this was true
    I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Comment

Why don't you take in a few Jeremy Kyle shows to get some tips on how to deal with this ?
      Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

You need better taste in mistresses

Personally I like my mistresses like I like my microwaves, cold on the outside, warm on the inside, and she'll kill any baby I put inside her
        Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Is that you Mike ???

Comment

Wow. Same here, I was surprised when I and the rest of the Rugby team did her, she said she had a boyfriend and was knocking off a married man. Must be the hormones. He'll never find out, unless it was our prop, black ginger blind Dave.
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Wow. Same here, I was surprised when I and the rest of the Rugby team did her, she said she had a boyfriend and was knocking off a married man. Must be the hormones. He'll never find out, unless it was our prop, black ginger blind Dave.
              I thought your wife had a Suity connection

Comment

How do you know it is your child?

She might have another lover? Or have been unfaithful with her bloke!

If there is no chance it is her bloke's, then what does he think?

I suppose when the child is born, if it turns into a 2@ we can be sure the child is yours....

Comment

Sounds good to me. No further deliberation needed.
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

When are you getting married?
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X