• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Blue Peter Quiz

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Blue Peter Quiz

Quiz: How much do you know about Blue Peter? - CBBC - BBC

5/8
    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

1/8 - was always more of a Susan Stranks man myself.

Anyhow.. what puerile questions!

Comment

Strangely I got 6/8, I thought first one was 1/2 long (15 mins) and thought there'd be 40-odd presenters (30-odd).
      Originally posted by Nigel Farage MEP - 2016-06-24 04:00:00
      "I hope this victory brings down this failed project and leads us to a Europe of sovereign nation states, trading together, being friends together, cooperating together, and let's get rid of the flag, the anthem, Brussels, and all that has gone wrong."

Comment

Originally posted by Gumbo Robot View Post
        1/8 - was always more of a Susan Stranks man myself.

Anyhow.. what puerile questions!
        Loser
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

5/8 - not bad, given that I haven't watched it regularly since about 1973

Comment

WGAF

Comment

4/8

Comment

I'm gonna be on Blue Peter this week or next

Comment

8/8

Sorry, CBBC games and videos can only be played if
                  you're in the UK.

You're seeing this page because it looks like you're outside the UK.
                  If you are in the UK, please close your browser and try again. If
                  that still doesn't work, there may be a problem with your internet
                  connection.
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Blue Peter badges for everyone!!

"I NEVER WON A BLUE PETER BADGE" 25MM / 1 INCH BUTTON BADGE RETRO 70s 80s 90s | eBay

Comment

Working...
                    X