• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Consensual sex while drunk

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Consensual sex while drunk

Interesting to see the tables turned for once - Tycoon a 'laughing stock' after GP girlfriend's spanking session left him calling 999 - Telegraph

Couple enjoy spanking sessions where woman canes man. Man gets drunk and says he enjoys her caning him. Following day changes mind then goes whining.

I am very pleased he can no longer meet with any of his friends.

BP
    PS I wonder what the court would make of a case I heard of. Couple engage in consensual BDSM session. Woman forgets the safe word! scary stuff...

Each to their own I guess.

Comment

Spanking Perve !!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Interesting to see the tables turned for once - Tycoon a 'laughing stock' after GP girlfriend's spanking session left him calling 999 - Telegraph

Couple enjoy spanking sessions where woman canes man. Man gets drunk and says he enjoys her caning him. Following day changes mind then goes whining.

I am very pleased he can no longer meet with any of his friends.

BP
        PS I wonder what the court would make of a case I heard of. Couple engage in consensual BDSM session. Woman forgets the safe word! scary stuff...
        Erm yes but in this case the women was let off. Had it been the other way round the man would have gone to prison.

So the tables are exactly as they were and inequality is rife.

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
          Erm yes but in this case the women was let off. Had it been the other way round the man would have gone to prison.

So the tables are exactly as they were and inequality is rife.
          Have to agree.

Regardless of the BDSM angle if the sexes been reversed I imagine the outcome in court would have been different.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            If it's a woman who forgets the safe-word, man is guilty. If a man forgets the safe word, woman is not guilty.

HTH

Not that I have any direct experience with the subject matter, but how do you possibly "forget" a safe-word. Presumably the rules of BDSM mean that "no" means "yes", in fact everything you say means "yes", except for the safe-word. Surely that word is going to be drilled into your mind

Comment

What part of the article isn't assault/rape? He passed out and came to with her beating the crap out of him?
              Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

Originally posted by NibblyPig View Post
                What part of the article isn't assault/rape? He passed out and came to with her beating the crap out of him?
                Because, as the others have said, it was a woman doing it to a man, if the situation was reversed then he'd be looking at multiple years in jail. At a guess GBH, Assault and Rape would have been levelled against a man in the same situation. Add some more if the woman is black/asian/muslim/bisexual/missing a limb.

Equality is a one way street, anyone that thinks otherwise is a deluded fool.

Comment

Political correctness is intellectual communism

Comment

Those men who envy that women getting it so good should change their gender and STFU ...

Comment

Working...
                    X