• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

League of lapdogs. HP, IMB, Toshiba, Samsung etc

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

League of lapdogs. HP, IMB, Toshiba, Samsung etc

What laptops do you most like to work on. From experience Toshiba is the worst. Every single screw is a diff size and you almost have to wreck the plastic just to replace an lcd.

Anyway best at top worst at bottom. Sorry if a missed a maker. Manufactures need to remember that humans repair their laptops not robots. Why not lets make all torque screws the same size and save an hour of expenses. Toshiba is worst culprit i think for making their laptops impossible to repair, without stuffing a few spare screws down a pocket.

HP
    IBM
    Toshiba
    Samsung
    Dell

rate away hehe

They're all tulip. Buy a desktop
    Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Buy a ton of 12'' nails.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW
        Buy a ton of 12'' nails.
        Big nails huh

See you, you ****. I'll cut you first...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
          Desktops are all tulipe; buy a mainframe.
          Mainframes are tulipe. Buy the internet.
          Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Originally posted by Flubster
            Mainframes are tulipe. Buy the internet.
            I am the internet.

Threaded.

Comment

And I am a 5Thz super computer from the future, making every computer in the world its slave.

Does the US have a patent on the internet yet?

Comment

Originally posted by unixmerc
                And I am a 5Thz super computer from the future, making every computer in the world its slave.

Does the US have a patent on the internet yet?
                No, but you can bet that when an American studio gets round to making something related to the internet, Berners-Lee will be an American...
                Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Working...
                X