• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best Server In Da World

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best Server In Da World

Everyone I met dreams about driving a dream car. My ideall motor is a buggatti veyron, but id also like to drive a lamborgini diablo.
    What is your dream server, that you would like to work on. My fave is an ibm bladecentre. Ive yet to work on the beast.

The more powerfull a server is, the more i get drawn into crouching on my knees, getting out the anti-static kit and touching the deity in the hope of, getting it up and running will pay for my friday night stag party.

Am I the only guy in this world who fell asleep inside a server farm, having swapped 5 system boards and just overheated, demanded a exotic babe waving a fan and me and a sun lounger for a week.

My brain is part no' COMSYS-506301 please replace as its faulty hehe

Foad

Comment

My god - where do these people come from.
      Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

Comment

Working...
      X