• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

e-cigarettes proven to help you give up smoking

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

e-cigarettes proven to help you give up smoking

Man left with hole in lung after e-cigarette spits out burning nicotine - Telegraph

ouch!

What an absurdly worded piece, if nothing else the headline isn't just factually inaccurate it's physically impossible.

At most the liquid he could have been using is 3% nicotine more likely under 2%, and it certainly won't be on fire, the boiling point of e-liquids is in the 200-250 degree range.
    If used incorrectly it's possible that some liquid can spit, but that's in small quantities and it certainly won't make it to the lungs as a hot liquid.

It makes me wonder if that load of utter bollocks article was written by some moron from the industries under threat by vaping namely the makers of nicotine replacement crap and tobacco.

No I don't vape, I used to and I know how the kit works.

Comment

Working...
    X