• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weekend thread

This weekend I will mostly be searching for eek so he can start the weekend threads. And I miss him too.

And flying to Dubai for a week holiday!

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    This weekend I will mostly be searching for eek so he can start the weekend threads. And I miss him too.

And flying to Dubai for a week holiday!
    Oh I didn't realise that lickspittle had flounced. Bullied off by Mudskipper and Suity . The Servalan and Travis of CUK.

Who will find Eek to continue the seven?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Bullied off by Mudskipper and Suity . The Servalan and Travis of CUK.

Thank you for helping me find laughter through my tears....

So what are you doing this weekend?

Comment

Pub crawl tonight with another contractor and our current clientco project director.
        Cricket club annual dinner tomorrow night.
        Fragile sunday.
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Thank you for helping me find laughter through my tears....

So what are you doing this weekend?
          This weekend I will be staying in, avoiding going to the pub or drinking alcohol.

It's one week in, I've been working out, on the running machine, been on a diet and I've had one beer and one glass of wine. My lowest intake of alcohol since I was 5.

I've put 3lbs on.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Looking forward to this one!

Going over to Weston on Saturday to walk dogs and have a hotdog on the beach, then on to the Christmas grotto at the garden centre and in the evening it's the Circus of Horrors at Wookey Hole followed by dinner in Wells.

That's just Saturday...

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              Oh I didn't realise that lickspittle had flounced. Bullied off by Mudskipper and Suity . The Servalan and Travis of CUK.

Who will find Eek to continue the seven?
              Naw, Suity is more of a Vila
              I'm sorry, but I'll make no apologies for this

Pogle is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2010
              CUK University Challenge Champions 2012

Comment

Tonight: fajitas on the BBQ, wine, chilling, prep the salmon for smoking tomorrow. Also curing some Pork belly for bacon
                Tomorrow: Try and get a copy of the Torygraph to see if one of my recipes has been published. Off to the market to get the rest of the ingredients for the cookery comp Smoke the salmon that was prepped. Friends round for drinks tomorrow evening, so need to purchase some booze
                Sunday: Dry run again on the cookery comp curry this time with sous vide, possibly a Sunday roast of some sort
                Last edited by norrahe; 23 October 2015, 10:24.
                "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

After last weekend, feck all is the plan.

I may have a go at making some Bacon Jam. I may not.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Half term break for the kids so will be taking an extended trip to the countryside.
                    Make Mercia Great Again!

Comment

Working...
                    X