• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Job email of the week...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Job email of the week...

Dear MERGEFIELD CandidateSalutation WTFH,

I am recruiting for an agency based in the heart of London who require both Project Managers and Business Analysts to assist on some large scale hybris implementations.

You must have hybris experience and worked on at least 1 implementation to have working experience in an agency environment would be hugely advantagous.

I have on offer a 3 - 6 month contract with very attractive day rates and if you would consider perm roles we have salaries up to £85000.

Please reply to this email if you would like to be considered for these opportunities.

Kind Regards

Ryan

================

I should point out that nowhere on my CV, LinkedIn, or anywhere else do I mention "hybris". I've now googled it and their website uses phrases such as "omni-channel" and "product content management". Since both those phrases are marketing speak for bugger all, I'm now certain that I don't need (or want) to know anything more about it.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Dear MERGEFIELD CandidateSalutation WTFH,

I am recruiting for an agency based in the heart of London who require both Project Managers and Business Analysts to assist on some large scale hybris implementations.

You must have hybris experience and worked on at least 1 implementation to have working experience in an agency environment would be hugely advantagous.

I have on offer a 3 - 6 month contract with very attractive day rates and if you would consider perm roles we have salaries up to £85000.

Please reply to this email if you would like to be considered for these opportunities.

Kind Regards

Ryan

================

I should point out that nowhere on my CV, LinkedIn, or anywhere else do I mention "hybris". I've now googled it and their website uses phrases such as "omni-channel" and "product content management". Since both those phrases are marketing speak for bugger all, I'm now certain that I don't need (or want) to know anything more about it.
    Name and shame the agency?
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Zetman. https://www.zetman.com/

Never heard of them before.

Comment

https://www.hybris.com

I am so clever sometimes
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
          https://www.hybris.com

I am so clever sometimes
          You would be amazed the number in your "profession" that cannot use Google, in fact, some have problems with speaking the English language and that is the ones that are born here.

The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
            You would be amazed the number in your "profession" that cannot use Google, in fact, some have problems with speaking the English language and that is the ones that are born here.

I used majestic
            Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
              I used majestic

So do I. 12 bottles before you get discount was how it used to be.

Comment

I used majestic

FTFM

You would be amazed the number in your "profession" that cannot use <Insert Name of Any Search Engine Here>, in fact, some have problems with speaking the English language and that is just the ones that are born here.
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post

FTFM

You would be amazed the number in your "profession" that cannot use <Insert Name of Any Search Engine Here>, in fact, some have problems with speaking the English language and that is just the ones that are born here.
                  Fair comment

Comment

Working...
                  X