PDA

View Full Version : Dress Code at Work

Gumbo Robot
26th October 2015, 17:48
What's the dress code at your client co?

jonskids
26th October 2015, 17:52
"Smart Casual" Monday to Wednesday - "Dress Down" (within limits) on Friday, its the "Naked Thursday" that causes problems..........

VectraMan
26th October 2015, 17:55
WFH at the moment so naked all week long.

darmstadt
26th October 2015, 17:56
Everything from flip flops, shorts and t-shirts to full on 3 piece suits...Today I am wearing black Levi's, a checked shirt and grey desert boots (and I'm one of the smart ones) but there's still people in t-shirts and sandals...

LondonManc
26th October 2015, 18:16
Smart casual mon-thurs, jeans and polo shirt on fridays

stek
26th October 2015, 18:25
I wear what I like, I'm not an employee!

Plus even posh clothes look shit on me so I don't bother...

northernladuk
26th October 2015, 18:29
Plus even posh clothes look shit on me so I don't bother...

And coming from Bolton it will just look like you shoplifted them anyway.

stek
26th October 2015, 18:36
And coming from Bolton it will just look like you shoplifted them anyway.

PoundWorld don't do posh clothes!!

LondonManc
26th October 2015, 18:40
PoundWorld don't do posh clothes!!

You've got a Debenhams in Bolton, get some of that money spent.

mudskipper
26th October 2015, 19:01
No Andyw option. :(

SueEllen
26th October 2015, 19:01

Debenhams do "Click and Collect" with a changing room to try on your collections, so there is definitely no excuse.

stek
26th October 2015, 19:02

But I live in Leeds now and we've got Harvey Nichols.

confused.com......

BolshieBastard
26th October 2015, 19:08
I wear my co's uniform which happens to match whatever the client co likes people to wear.

stek
26th October 2015, 19:11
I wear my co's uniform which happens to match whatever the client co likes people to wear.

This one?

https://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/6345016/il_fullxfull.276887252.jpg

BolshieBastard
26th October 2015, 19:15
This one?

https://img0.etsystatic.com/000/0/6345016/il_fullxfull.276887252.jpg

Just cos you flip burgers for a living doesnt mean others do, old chap.:smokin

stek
26th October 2015, 19:17
Just cos you flip burgers for a living doesnt mean others do, old chap.:smokin

Rubbish response! C'mon man!!!

FatLazyContractor
26th October 2015, 19:33
I wear a suit (three piece Hugo Boss) at least three times a week and definitely a pin striped one once during non-summer months. I usually take the summer off :smokin

On this new contract today in Milan, I turned up in my best HB three piece, D&G watch and hand made Charles Thyrwitt brogues. I definitely turned heads :smoking

All you cheap bastards, NCOTBAC :mad

NickFitz
26th October 2015, 19:55
Depends on the ClientCo. I haven't had a client (or employer) that expected a suit and tie since way before 2005, though I had one in 2009 that thought it was being generous allowing us to not wear ties. I wore suit-style trousers and shirt there, though I haven't actually possessed a suit that fits me in many years, so that was all they got - no jacket or shiny shoes :)

Thinking about it, I've almost never worked anywhere with a dress code stricter than "clothed".

northernladuk
26th October 2015, 19:58
I wear a suit (three piece Hugo Boss) at least three times a week and definitely a pin striped one once during non-summer months. I usually take the summer off :smokin

On this new contract today in Milan, I turned up in my best HB three piece, D&G watch and hand made Charles Thyrwitt brogues. I definitely turned heads :smoking

First day on the gig

http://www.godammit.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/07/crappy-striped-suit.jpg

greenlake
26th October 2015, 20:01

http://cdn.acidcow.com/pics/20120521/acid_picdump_110.jpg

MicrosoftBob
26th October 2015, 20:20
Whatever you want, except the bobs who all wear suits from Burtons

MicrosoftBob
26th October 2015, 20:22

Hugo Boss I did Nazi see that coming

FatLazyContractor
26th October 2015, 20:22
First day on the gig

More like :smoking

http://www.celebritysuitshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/3-piece-suit-james-bond-450x701.jpg

FatLazyContractor
26th October 2015, 20:26

Suity buys his from Primark :D

TheLordDave
26th October 2015, 20:31
More like :smoking

http://www.celebritysuitshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/3-piece-suit-james-bond-450x701.jpg

Bond wouldn't be seen in a d&g watch!

RSoles
26th October 2015, 20:35
wfh, nearly naked. Not that warm up here.

FatLazyContractor
26th October 2015, 20:37
Bond wouldn't be seen in a d&g watch!

He is a permie who works in Public service. Not everyone can afford a D&G :smokin

TheLordDave
26th October 2015, 20:43
He probably is a permie, he is pretty good at influencing politics and backstabbing.

FatLazyContractor
26th October 2015, 20:44
He probably is a permie, he is pretty good at influencing politics and backstabbing. shagging women

FTFY

SueEllen
26th October 2015, 21:34

They aren't from Burtons they are from India. They were made to measure but the wearer got fatter in the UK....

Scruff
26th October 2015, 21:36

D&G watch is definitely cheapskate Quartz. Hugo Boss was a Nazi...

greenlake
26th October 2015, 22:26
...and definitely a pin striped one once during non-summer months. I usually take the summer off :smokin

Pin stripes can be worn in summer too....

http://www4.pictures.zimbio.com/pc/Isla+Fisher+attends+Great+Gatsby+photo+call+Wu5_Wm 8pYlal.jpg

MrMarkyMark
27th October 2015, 08:33
Hugo Boss, D&G :suicide:

FTFY

I turned up in my best Saville row tailored three piece, antique Oyster Rolex and hand made John Lobb brogues. I definitely turned heads

NotAllThere
27th October 2015, 09:07
There is no dress code. So long as it's not illegal and your badge is visible, it's fine.

I just aim to dress a little smarter/more expensively than the permies.

geoffreywhereveryoumaybe
27th October 2015, 09:12
It was a reply to a similar thread to this years ago that inspired me to stick to this forum.

If the permies dress code is casual, contractors go formal and vice versa

suityou01
27th October 2015, 09:13
No Andyw option. :(

WMSS. :mad:

MrMarkyMark
27th October 2015, 09:17
It was a reply to a similar thread to this years ago that inspired me to stick to this forum.

114 posts since 2009, a real stickler :D.

billybiro
27th October 2015, 12:37
"Smart Casual" Monday to Wednesday - "Dress Down" (within limits) on Friday, its the "Naked Thursday" that causes problems..........

Always been annoyed by that oxymoron...

Exactly WTF is "smart casual" ???

billybiro
27th October 2015, 12:40

Sounds like the very sleaziest of Agent attire....

:tongue

MrMarkyMark
27th October 2015, 12:43
Sounds like the very sleaziest of Agent attire....

:tongue

:laugh

LondonManc
27th October 2015, 12:45

Not jeans, shirt, no tie. Jumper or cardie optional. Some bloke with a hoover riding a horse on your shirt or jumper if you work in a bank.

SorenLorensen
27th October 2015, 12:56

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UngkJ2hdsgo

DodgyAgent
27th October 2015, 13:07

I dread to think :puke:

garethevans1986
27th October 2015, 13:36
Own office - Shorts and whatever I can find thats clean, usually have company branded polo shirt on.
On a customers site - company branded shirt and trousers.

GE

MicrosoftBob
27th October 2015, 13:37

http://www.thebirdcagenorwich.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Alan-Partridge.jpeg

Bluespider
27th October 2015, 13:46
I struggled with this at the start of my current gig.
I turned up in my usual attire, smart business >> 2 piece suit, open shirt (no tie) brogues, pocket square...

completely over dressed because no one had told me it was dress down for august for charity. I stuck with it for a couple of weeks but when the c-suite are all rocking about in onesies you start to feel a bit out there...

I attempted to dress down and failed miserably... jacket and dockers or smart jeans and a jacket and shirt. still looked like i was heading to the yacht club...

looks like dress down is here to stay at clientco. Code seems to be don't offend anyone but come as you please... Slowly managing to find my groove wardrobe wise...

I prefer wearing my suit, i look effin awesome in it and i don't have to think about what to wear on any given day...

DodgyAgent
27th October 2015, 13:59
I struggled with this at the start of my current gig.
I turned up in my usual attire, smart business >> 2 piece suit, open shirt (no tie) brogues, pocket square...

completely over dressed because no one had told me it was dress down for august for charity. I stuck with it for a couple of weeks but when the c-suite are all rocking about in onesies you start to feel a bit out there...

I attempted to dress down and failed miserably... jacket and dockers or smart jeans and a jacket and shirt. still looked like i was heading to the yacht club...

looks like dress down is here to stay at clientco. Code seems to be don't offend anyone but come as you please... Slowly managing to find my groove wardrobe wise...

I prefer wearing my suit, i look effin awesome in it and i don't have to think about what to wear on any given day...

Making the effort to work on the client terms :yay::yay:

billybiro
27th October 2015, 14:30
Not jeans, shirt, no tie. Jumper or cardie optional. Some bloke with a hoover riding a horse on your shirt or jumper if you work in a bank.

So something like this???

http://i.imgur.com/jkJOUV3.jpg

FatLazyContractor
27th October 2015, 15:02
Making the effort to work on the client terms :yay::yay:

BTW, what do you usually wear to work DA ?

DodgyAgent
27th October 2015, 15:28

Mankini for the benefit of the girls (and I think blokes) in the office :happy

Joking aside A two piece suit with the usual .. shiny shoes... etc :o

MrMarkyMark
27th October 2015, 15:32
Mankini for the benefit of the girls (and I think blokes) in the office

They are only human, eh Dodgy? :rolleyes:

FatLazyContractor
27th October 2015, 15:40
Joking aside A two piece suit with the usual .. shiny shoes... etc :o

Despite all those monkey shines, do you ever get laid by women at work ? :happy

DodgyAgent
27th October 2015, 15:56
Despite all those monkey shines, do you ever get laid by women at work ? :happy

Not while I am awake. No. I tend to leave the "crew" alone . Screwing contractors is more my thing :happy

SueEllen
27th October 2015, 18:49
Not while I am awake. No. I tend to leave the "crew" alone . Screwing contractors is more my thing :happy

I hope that's only in one way.....

darmstadt
27th October 2015, 19:09

http://www.opposuits.de/media/catalog/product/cache/4/image/400x593/0dc2d03fe217f8c83829496872af24a0/o/s/os_product-photo_cashanova_1_3.jpg

I wear this one after a prolonged restroom visit:

http://www.opposuits.de/media/catalog/product/cache/4/image/400x593/0dc2d03fe217f8c83829496872af24a0/o/s/os_website_bloody-harry_product-photo_01.jpg

Verrückte Anzüge für Mottoparties, Fasching und Verkleiding! Kostenlose Lieferung. Hohe Qualität. - OppoSuits (http://www.opposuits.de/)

cojak
27th October 2015, 19:15
I saw a very confident ponytailed chap stride by in a kilt at the office this afternoon.

I needed a bit of a sit down.

northernladuk
27th October 2015, 19:38
I saw a very confident ponytailed chap stride by in a kilt at the office this afternoon.

I needed a bit of a sit down.

Opposite him and keeping dropping your pen on the floor ?

PerfectStorm
27th October 2015, 20:21
Ridiculous suit every day even though there is absolutely no call for it.

Gumbo Robot
27th October 2015, 20:45
Seems like jacket & shirt are mandatory but tie is optional at my new place with most folks going for the Peston look.

mudskipper
27th October 2015, 21:03
Client A - smartish clothes, but not a suit. Friday's is dress down day, so jeans.

Client B - up there tomorrow - will be jeans and a t-shirt. When on their customer sites, I go smart.

PerfectStorm
27th October 2015, 21:28
Why do we do it though? It's so pointless.

northernladuk
27th October 2015, 21:35

What? Wear clothes?

MrMarkyMark
28th October 2015, 08:37

Did he have "Vote for Scottish Independence" badge on?

:eyes

billybiro
28th October 2015, 08:53

Stubborn Traditionalism.

MrMarkyMark
28th October 2015, 08:57
I can honestly say I have never worn a suit while contracting.
In fact I haven't worn one for an interview, for the last few years.
I still like to dress fairly smart though, on the whole.

As an external supplier you should be able to wear exactly what you want.
You might get a few comments, however, these are usually easily batted away.

DodgyAgent
28th October 2015, 10:58
I can honestly say I have never worn a suit while contracting.
In fact I haven't worn one for an interview, for the last few years.
I still like to dress fairly smart though, on the whole.

As an external supplier you should be able to wear exactly what you want.
You might get a few comments, however, these are usually easily batted away.

As an external supplier you should address according to what the client expects. If you tip up in whatever you want then you are effectively saying to the client that he deals with you on your terms not his. Of course dress is only a small part of the relationship and most people with emotional intelligence will feel their way into an organisation by starting off by dressing smartly and respectfully. Wearing what "you want" from day one smacks of entitlement and arrogance.

FatLazyContractor
28th October 2015, 11:00
Of course dress is only a small part of the relationship and most people with emotional intelligence will feel their way into an organisation by starting off by dressing smartly and respectfully. Wearing what "you want" from day one smacks of entitlement and arrogance.

Thanks for your kindness. I've collected plenty of gold dust from you over the past couple of days :happy

MrMarkyMark
28th October 2015, 11:06
If you tip up in whatever you want then you are effectively saying to the client that he deals with you on your terms not his.

I didn't say I tipped up in whatever I want.

Yes, the client does deal with my terms as well as his.
15+ years in, works for me.

Luckily clients focus on my proven ability to deliver, not what I wear :rolleyes:

LondonManc
28th October 2015, 11:16
I always turn up for interviews suited and booted; I look at dress code within the office to guage what should normally be worn.

MrMarkyMark
28th October 2015, 11:19
I always turn up for interviews suited and booted

Can be difficult when attending interviews and you are at a client where casual is worn.
I have let clients know in advance not to expect the usual shirt and tie for that very reason.

You don't always want people to know you might have a few extra cards in your pack, weakens potential negotiations.

LondonManc
28th October 2015, 11:21
Can be difficult when attending interviews and you are at a client where casual is worn.
I have let clients know in advance not to expect the usual shirt and tie for that very reason.

You don't always want people to know you might have a few extra cards in your pack, weakens potential negotiations.

If I can't, I let them know, but it's served me well, especially in financial services. Outside of financial services, I attended one interview on the Thursday in a suit and started on Monday in jeans, t-shirt and trainers :)

MrMarkyMark
28th October 2015, 11:26
If I can't, I let them know, but it's served me well, especially in financial services.

True. You are never going to lose points for wearing suit, unless you are going to risk your income working for a new trendy start up, where beards are a prerequisite.

you will also lose points if its a poorly made, ill fitting, grey, shiny one :suicide:

LucidDementia
28th October 2015, 11:33
Nothing worse than walking in on day one in full Dandy mode to find yourself surrounded by tramps. Worth it though if you get a chance to educate the morons in sales on what a proper suit looks like.

Third one back I showed up in my favourite 3-piece and serious footwear; I swear most of the staff thought I'd come in to take a hatchet to their jobs. Maybe my pocket watch was a step too far? :D
Did have a lovely discussion on shoes with the CEO at lunch though.

MrMarkyMark
28th October 2015, 11:37
Maybe my pocket watch was a step too far?

Quality :D.

You can't beat a good pair of shoes, so happy with mine from Crocket and Jones. :smoking
Churches have just gone down the swanney since Prada took over :mad

LucidDementia
28th October 2015, 11:41
Quality :D.

You can't beat a good pair of shoes, so happy with mine from Crocket and Jones. :smoking

I love my Churches, I have 3 pairs, but the last pair I bough in '97 I think.

Speaks volumes for their quality, getting harder to find a decent cobbler though!

Chuck
28th October 2015, 11:43

I didn't know they'd been taken over. In what way have they declined?

It's been a couple of years since I bought my last pair and I'm due some new ones shortly.

LucidDementia
28th October 2015, 11:44
I didn't know they'd been taken over. In what way have they declined?

It's been a couple of years since I bought my last pair and I'm due some new ones shortly.

Prada bought a big chunk in the late 90's, 98 or 99 I think.

I can't speak to the quality - mine will outlast me so I've had no need for more. :glasses

MrMarkyMark
28th October 2015, 11:51
I love my Churches, I have 3 pairs, but the last pair I bough in '97 I think.

Then you may have the good ones, as per my Dad, Grandfather etc. look after them...

I didn't know they'd been taken over.
I don't think they made a song and dance about it, brand preservation maybe.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church%27s

The Downfall Of Church’s Shoes – The Shoe Snob Blog (http://www.theshoesnobblog.com/2012/04/downfall-of-churchs-shoes.html)

In what way have they declined?

Well I like my suede.

I bought some Churches and they had used different parts of the animal skin for both.
I then have a shoe that is completely fine and one that has many crease marks :devil.
To add to this, I went through the soles in just a few months.

I have no such problem with my Crocket and Jones, the suede is excellent, they are waterproof and comfortable and I have had them for over a year now.

Chuck
28th October 2015, 12:00
To add to this, I went through the soles in just a few months.

I have no such problem with my Crocket and Jones, the suede is excellent, they are waterproof and comfortable and I have had them for over a year now.

Thanks, I went through the soles far quicker than I thought was normal on one of my last pairs.

I'll go and look at C&J and see what I think.

MrMarkyMark
28th October 2015, 12:02
Thanks, I went through the soles far quicker than I thought was normal on one of my last pairs.

I'll go and look at C&J and see what I think.

Interesting.
C&J are a little more expensive, however, the footwear and the service is excellent.

LondonManc
28th October 2015, 12:09
Love my Grensons. Proper Goodyear welt, expect them to outlast me. Comfy, still look like new after two years.

MrMarkyMark
28th October 2015, 12:31
Love my Grensons. Proper Goodyear welt, expect them to outlast me. Comfy, still look like new after two years.

yep, good shoes them, too :smokin

northernladuk
28th October 2015, 12:57
We need to take a sheet out of NotAllThere's style guide when it comes to dressing better than the permies...

https://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2015/08/104-year-old-man-serving-up-serious-style-inspiration.jpeg?w=748&h=748&crop=1

MrMarkyMark
28th October 2015, 13:01
Love the Docs, especially the yellow laces.

probably used to kick a few heads in his younger days...:smokin

PurpleGorilla
28th October 2015, 13:10

This is smart casual...http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/07/1412702275544_Image_galleryImage_Jeremy_Clarkson_w as_seen_.JPG

MicrosoftBob
28th October 2015, 13:14
This is smart casual...http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/07/1412702275544_Image_galleryImage_Jeremy_Clarkson_w as_seen_.JPG

Surely that's wino casual

MrMarkyMark
28th October 2015, 13:17
Looks like he hit the bong, as soon as his eyes opened, then washed it down with some scotch :smokin.

MaryPoppins
28th October 2015, 13:20

I hold a special place for the dislike of anyone wearing a pinstripe suit.

I bet you also use hair gel.

LucidDementia
28th October 2015, 13:52
I hold a special place for the dislike of anyone wearing a pinstripe suit.

Do you hold the same disdain for a chalkstripe, or perhaps my Prince of Wales?

Personally I find pinstripes perfectly fine - it's the quality of the cloth, the cut and the fit that matter.

PurpleGorilla
28th October 2015, 14:05
http://explorebuxtonderbyshire.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/studio2.jpg

LucidDementia
28th October 2015, 14:15
Not much for the orange tan or the haircut (or the guy really) but say what you like.

Dickinson has some very nice threads.

Dark Black
28th October 2015, 15:12
Interviews: Suit, no tie

Normal working day on site: Shirt, black jeans, black boots.

I don't dress down on "dress down days" - that's for permies :laugh

FatLazyContractor
28th October 2015, 16:38
I wore a shirt with buttons instead of cufflinks today :mad

The italian lass I work with returned the cufflinks today. I forgot them at her place last night :smokin

MrMarkyMark
28th October 2015, 16:44
The italian lass I work with returned the cufflinks today. I forgot them at her place last night

Wow, you're a fast mover, thought you had only just started there. :smokin
Did she say where she found them :eek

FatLazyContractor
28th October 2015, 16:45
Wow, your a fast mover, thought you had only just started there. :smoking

Did she say where she found them :eek

Give the man all ze credit :smokin

On her bedside table. Where else, you cretin? :rolleyes:

MrMarkyMark
28th October 2015, 16:46
Where else, you cretin?

I can think of a couple of places :smokin

FatLazyContractor
28th October 2015, 16:47
Wow, you're a fast mover, thought you had only just started there. :smokin

On a more positive note, I expect something by end of next week :D

Told you cheapos that good dress sense always matters, especially in Milan. Dont forget the cigars :cool1:

FatLazyContractor
28th October 2015, 16:48
I can think of a couple of places :smokin

Are you usually away during the week?

MrMarkyMark
28th October 2015, 16:50
On a more positive note, I expect something by end of next week

That's better :D

Are you usually away during the week?

No bud, I have worked away before though, just no need these days.

FatLazyContractor
28th October 2015, 16:53
No bud, I have worked away before though, just no need these days.

Yes, I agree. Lessons are better learnt the hard way :tongue

scooterscot
28th October 2015, 17:01
Is this a contractors / freelancers forum?

northernladuk
28th October 2015, 17:14
Is this a contractors / freelancers forum?

No it's General. HTH.

scooterscot
28th October 2015, 17:31
What next? A conversation about the latest trends in sprockets?

Gumbo Robot
29th October 2015, 09:57
So, just started my 3rd day & only today has somebody pointed out that I've negected to unpick the white stitching that holds the flap of my new suit jacket in place. Been walking round with 2 white crosses on my back :eyes

FatLazyContractor
29th October 2015, 09:59
So, just started my 3rd day & only today has somebody pointed out that I've negected to unpick the white stitching that holds the flap of my new suit jacket in place. Been walking round with 2 white crosses on my back :eyes

Was this "somebody" a man? or a woman?

LucidDementia
29th October 2015, 10:02

Your tailor doesn't remove such things for you?

MrMarkyMark
29th October 2015, 10:04

You didn't leave the label on the cuff as well did you? :eyes

FatLazyContractor
29th October 2015, 10:05

My tailor never puts them on for me, because he makes it for me :smokin

There are loads here who are NCOTBAC :devil

Gumbo Robot
29th October 2015, 10:13
Was this "somebody" a man? or a woman?

A young slip of a girl, a complete stranger outside Temple Meads. Told me she always gets her skirt hitched up in her panties

Clark's Village :emb

LucidDementia
29th October 2015, 10:20
We live in an "off the peg" world now don't we. :(

I have friends who find it odd I keep a box of collars and don't know what dress studs are. It saddens me.

MrMarkyMark
29th October 2015, 10:24
Told me she always gets her skirt hitched up in her panties

Sounds like you were "on" there :smokin

MaryPoppins
29th October 2015, 13:57
Sounds like you were "on" there [albeit with an imaginary human]

FTFY

MattZani
19th November 2015, 16:04
Just realised how much Harvey Specter is "ruining" my workplace.

Never seen so many call centre guys working at minimum wage but wearing 3 piece suits mon-fri

LucidDementia
19th November 2015, 16:05
I've been working in an aubergine towelling robe today.

MrMarkyMark
19th November 2015, 16:07
FTFY

Never seen so many call centre guys working at minimum wage but wearing 3 piece suits, from Aldi, mon-fri

MattZani
19th November 2015, 16:14
FTFY

Yes, that goes without saying.
An army of guys with those 1% cotton 99% polyester suits from h&m or next.

LucidDementia
19th November 2015, 16:16

I thought George suits were de rigeur these days?

MrMarkyMark
19th November 2015, 16:18

:facepalm:

Forgotmylogin
19th November 2015, 16:24

Never seen so many call centre guys working at minimum wage but wearing 3 piece suits mon-fri

How?

Harvey Spectre generally wears 2 pieces. I'm in two minds about his lapels, but think I prefer notch to the peaks he normally wears.

MrMarkyMark
19th November 2015, 16:33
How?

Harvey Spectre generally wears 2 pieces. I'm in two minds about his lapels, but think I prefer notch to the peaks he normally wears.

https://blacklapel.com/thecompass/dressing-for-success-like-harvey-specter-and-mike-ross-of-suits/

Everything in Harvey’s look evokes strength from the 3-piece suit to the spread collar and windsor knot.

Forgotmylogin
19th November 2015, 16:43

https://blacklapel.com/thecompass/dressing-for-success-like-harvey-specter-and-mike-ross-of-suits/

Ah, don't watch it that much.

Still don't really like his lapels though :tongue

MicrosoftBob
19th November 2015, 17:29
Today at work, jeans, a blazer, a purple 'Release the attack kittens' t-shirt and Hello Kitty vans