• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What's on your waist?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's on your waist?

Yes, you are right. Hugo Boss crocodile leather belt

What's on yours MF? Size 42 Tescos belt?

An urban camo onesie.
    I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by FatLazyContractor View Post
      Yes, you are right. Hugo Boss crocodile leather belt

What's on yours MF? Size 42 Tescos belt?
      Why? Is 42 big?
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

BGG tells me what style & I make it for him, current one in progress is a camo print leather with silver square cur corner buckle
        Growing old is mandatory
        Growing up is optional

Comment

White rhino leather w/ivory highlights and a buckle made from leopard bones
          Unless you're the lead dog, the scenery never changes.

Currently 10+ contracts available in your area

Comment

a braided belt made from the hopes and dreams of the permies fastened with the bell curve that their mid-years are graded on.
            If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur. - Red Adair

Comment

I was incredibly bored this morning, so I took all my old watches out of a drawer and fastened them together to make a belt. But in the end, it was just a waist of time.

Comment

Originally posted by unixman View Post
                I was incredibly bored this morning, so I took all my old watches out of a drawer and fastened them together to make a belt. But in the end, it was just a waist of time.
                There you go. Taxi's outside.

Comment

Working...
                X