• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Good bar to goto in Lodon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good bar to goto in Lodon

Will be in London on Saturday with two lady friends, we were going to go to the Ice Bar but reading the reviews it seems a little naff, anyone got a better idea??
    SA says;
    Well you looked so stylish I thought you batted for the other camp - thats like the ultimate compliment!

I couldn't imagine you ever having a hair out of place!

n5gooner is awarded +5 Xeno Geek Points.
    (whatever these are)

some peter chap owns a bar/club which i've only heard good things about
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by n5gooner
      Will be in London on Saturday with two lady friends, we were going to go to the Ice Bar but reading the reviews it seems a little naff, anyone got a better idea??
      The Ice bar? I have been to one in Helsinki where they have an igloo inside. Did they copy the idea here too?
      I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Browns in Shoreditch they will love it only joking

The Lab bar in Soho is quiet good but small, seens loads of famous bods their http://www.london-drinking.com/233.htm

Or this place if you want to impress, nice roof top bar, 2 mins from Bank tube station not cheap may be best for summer http://www.london-eating.co.uk/156.htm

Comment

Flubster said he enjoyed the Blue Oyster bar.

hth
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan
            Flubster said he enjoyed the Blue Oyster bar.

hth
            Anywhere you can see a Whetherspoon signal.

MarillionFan in "go with the chavs" mode.
            I've seen much of the rest of the world. It is brutal and cruel and dark, Rome is the light.

Comment

Actually, I prefer the Griffin, near the top of Leather Lane. Frequented it on my lunchtimes when contracting at Holborn. Girls were nice...
              Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

Actually, all good contractors belong to Private Member's Clubs...and you're not invited on this occassion. But the ladies are...
                Illegitimus non carborundum est!

Comment

The Flying Scotman in Kings Cross. Lovely bar

Comment

anywhere with happy hour is okay. Got to be atleast 5 min drive from police station, incase of punch up or shoot out

Comment

Working...
                    X