PDA

View Full Version : We're overdue a banning

MarillionFan
30th October 2015, 14:11
Can we go with the poster who's started the most threads today please?

fullyautomatix
30th October 2015, 14:14

WHS! We used to get a much better service with bannings, these days we have to demand before the mods wake up.

cojak
30th October 2015, 14:40
WHS! We used to get a much better service with bannings, these days we have to demand before the mods wake up.

..and not even then.

MarillionFan
30th October 2015, 19:37
..and not even then.

Fair enough. But he did say your fella was a bit of a tart.

GlenW
30th October 2015, 21:01
If anyone wants to get banned I know a sure-fire way.

TykeMerc
31st October 2015, 11:02
If anyone wants to get banned I know a sure-fire way.

Post nasty but true stuff about Suity, works pretty reliably for me anyway. :ladybags:

barrydidit
31st October 2015, 11:59
I'm sure there'll be one this week. Don't think a whole month has passed without a banning since the ban thread was created. One of the benchees can read through it all to confirm if they're not too busy with jeremy kyle.

Churchill
1st November 2015, 08:52
Post nasty but true stuff about Suity, works pretty reliably for me anyway. :ladybags:

Sounds like you're still bitter. In fact you're sounding a little like Suity! :devil

MarillionFan
1st November 2015, 10:13
Sounds like you're still bitter. In fact you're sounding a little like Suity! :devil

No need to worry team, CUKS very own Jeremy Clarkson is back, no doubt, something controversial & a little racist will follow shortly to break the drought.

barrydidit
5th November 2015, 15:33
I'm sure there'll be one this week. Don't think a whole month has passed without a banning since the ban thread was created. One of the benchees can read through it all to confirm if they're not too busy with jeremy kyle.

:smokin

OwlHoot
5th November 2015, 16:35

WHS - Posting _three_ Telegraph articles (at least) in the same day is taking the outright mick! :tantrum:

vetran
5th November 2015, 16:41
WHS - Posting _three_ Daily Mail articles (at least) in the same day is stirling work ! :banana:

FTFY

BrilloPad
5th November 2015, 16:43
WHS - Posting _three_ Telegraph articles (at least) in the same day is taking the outright mick! :tantrum:

Who is that? :confused:

I have done 2 telegraph and 1 bbc....

northernladuk
5th November 2015, 17:56
And Martin Scroatman gets a ban... Normal service is resumed.

NotAllThere
5th November 2015, 18:47
WHS - Posting _three_ Daily Mail articles (at least) in the same day is stirling work ! :banana:
FTFYI suggested that just one link to the Daily Mail should be a bannable offence, but certain individuals started crying. :rolleyes:

northernladuk
5th November 2015, 19:24
I suggested that just one link to the Daily Mail should be a bannable offence, but certain individuals started crying. :rolleyes:

Will we see a picture of them looking glum on the daily mail site tomorrow?

AtW
5th November 2015, 21:05
I suggested that just one link to the Daily Mail should be a bannable offence, but certain individuals started crying. :rolleyes:

:suity: