• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

A Muslim yesterday...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Muslim yesterday...

I wonder what Daily Mail readers have to say about this guy: http://i100.independent.co.uk/articl...up--bkeyPzeq_l

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    I wonder what Daily Mail readers have to say about this guy: http://i100.independent.co.uk/articl...up--bkeyPzeq_l

That was a great gesture.....

Comment

He's a New Zealander when he makes great gestures and a Muslim when he screws up.

It's the same with everyone one the DM needs to attack.
      "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        I wonder what Daily Mail readers have to say about this guy
        Nice guns.

Comment

More importantly what is his house worth?

Comment

There is no way this guy is a "real" Muslim. He seems like a nice guy

Comment

Originally posted by NorthWestPerm2Contr View Post
              There is no way this guy is a "real" Muslim. He seems like a nice guy
              Not in the traditional sense - he's a convert Like Cat Stevens & Richard Reid, although Reid like Williams both converted after run ins with the law
              Only one of those converts has gone down the self detonating route of the traditional muslim
              How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

More importantly this shows how poor UK security staff are in and around London.

Comment

Cat Stevens was such a likable chap until he went all Islam.
                  Last edited by minestrone; 1 November 2015, 23:04.

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
                    Cat Stevens was such a likable chap until he went all Islam.
                    Yep, but you'd be a bit weird if you were followed around all night by a moon shadow.
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X