• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Email of the day

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Email of the day

Hi Lucid

Hope you had a good weekend.

Our compliance manager has confirmed that as this is a short term contract then it is acceptable for you to opt in to the conduct regulations.

Kind Regards
    Junior Pimp
    I feel so much better that it's acceptable for me to force you to honour regulations put in place to stop you taking the piss out of me. How very noble of you.
    I'm a smug bastard.

FTFY

Our, totally fictitious, compliance manager has confirmed that as this is a short term contract then it is acceptable for you to opt in to the conduct regulations.
    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMarkyMark View Post
      FTFY
      Usually I'd agree, but this took a full 2 business days.
      I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by LucidDementia View Post
        they were waiting for you to blink!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Ah, probably took a while for the agent to learn how to spell compliance...

All joking aside, I don't know what a so called compliance manager would have to say on this, in any case.
          Not really up for anyone "to decide".
          The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
          X