PDA

View Full Version : Shirts

VillageContractor
2nd November 2015, 14:07
Where do you get decent shirts at a decent price?

I generally go with TM Lewin 4 for £90 but wondering if there is someone better to go. Obviously you can get shirts much cheaper but I do like getting decent quality

VC

MrMarkyMark
2nd November 2015, 14:28
To me its all about the fabric.

If you want them to last then Paul Smith, Italian made, not cheap, but quality lasts.
Just got rid of some favorites, worn weekly, worn out, after 8 years wear :(

This lot make some good shirts, also, but depends on how racy you like to be at work.

Patterned Shirts | Simon Carter (http://www.simoncarter.net/Patterned-Shirts)

LondonManc
2nd November 2015, 14:38

I generally go with TM Lewin 4 for £90 but wondering if there is someone better to go. Obviously you can get shirts much cheaper but I do like getting decent quality

VC

Charles Tyrwhitt do a similar offer; always washed well for me. Gant seem to be good quality too, from the couple that I've had but have paid a bit more for.

Charles Tyrwhitt for Men's Shirts, Suits, Ties, Shoes & Accessories From Jermyn Street, London (http://www.ctshirts.co.uk/)

Can't go wrong with a Hugo Boss shirt either, especially in the sale. :)

Antman
2nd November 2015, 14:41
What about the cuff?

Double-cuff is too fiddly in the morning and doesn't add much in my book (to the wearer, the shirt companies like it though).

LondonManc
2nd November 2015, 14:43
What about the cuff?

Double-cuff is too fiddly in the morning and doesn't add much in my book (to the wearer, the shirt companies like it though).

CT come with a variety of cuff options.

The two Gant shirts I've got have a simple button cuff option, while the Hugo Boss is cufflinks only I think.

rl4engc
2nd November 2015, 14:47
For formal (i.e. weddings, christenings etc.) I like the pin collar/club collar shirts

Claudio Lugli with club collar and holes for collar pin; or
Luxury Handmade Shirts | Hawkins & Shepherd (http://www.hawkinsandshepherd.com/) Pin Collar Shirts London.

For work (i.e. casual) tends to be stuff I've picked up from a charity shop (Tattersall, 100% cotton checks) or I did get a really good one "Mantaray" shirt recently with fantastic stitching and corduroy elbow patches, for £4. :glasses

I only ever iron the formal shirts.

Bluespider
2nd November 2015, 14:48
+1 on Tyrwhitt.

But that's because i am 6'6" and have long arms. They do extra long sleeves.

Good quality cloth and always a french (double) cuff for wearing with a suit. Casual/smart casual/business casual without a jacket then either but if you are rolling them up at any point double cuff with cufflinks are a pain in the sphincter!

MrMarkyMark
2nd November 2015, 14:51
+1 on Tyrwhitt.

But that's because i am 6'6" and have long arms. They do extra long sleeves.

My arms are too short :laugh, hence the recommendation of the 2 earlier.

Chuck
2nd November 2015, 14:51
I used to wear Thomas Pink shirts, the quality was always good. Then I think they moved all their production to somewhere like Vietnam and the quality collapsed. I'm not paying over £70 for a shirt that is made in a third world sweat shop.

Now I tend to stick to TM Lewin, where you get four shirts for £100 and the quality is very good for the price.

pjclarke
2nd November 2015, 14:52
Mrs pj likes me in a Charles Trywhitt, and ever since I bought a few, Charles emails me once a week offering me a free tie, £15 off etc etc.

I notice from this year's Apprentice that pink is the colour of choice for ambitious young go-getters.

stek
2nd November 2015, 14:52
Primark, clothes look shiit on me even posh ones.

LondonManc
2nd November 2015, 14:53
I used to wear Thomas Pink shirts, the quality was always good. Then I think they moved all their production to somewhere like Vietnam and the quality collapsed. I'm not paying over £70 for a shirt that is made in a third world sweat shop.

Now I tend to stick to TM Lewin, where you get four shirts for £100 and the quality is very good for the price.

That's what killed M&S off. Started having stuff made in the Philippines and brought themselves down to Littlewoods/BHS/C&A level - that's based on a rant from my mum to customer services back in the day. :music:

Project Monkey
2nd November 2015, 14:55

VC

+1

MrMarkyMark
2nd November 2015, 14:56
That's what killed M&S off. Started having stuff made in the Philippines and brought themselves down to Littlewoods/BHS/C&A level - that's based on a rant from my mum to customer services back in the day. :music:

And that when it all went t*ts up, when they lost sight of their core market and then decided to mug everyone off.
Their jumpers were made by Jaeger, back in the day, regardless of them having an M&S label.

VillageContractor
2nd November 2015, 15:32
I had a look at CT but looked very similar to TM Lewin. Worth giving it a go I guess.

Like double cuff but I'm not senior enough to have to wear them. And I roll my sleeves up all the time.

Troll
2nd November 2015, 15:39
+1 for TM Lewin 4 @ £90 is hard to beat - especially when you can get the extra sleeve length for online ordering.
Bought on the understanding they won't last forever - but once the collars start to fray due to a Desperate Dan stubble I cut the sleeves down and use them for summer DIY shirts

woohoo
2nd November 2015, 17:11
Always found TM Lewin to be a bit crap. But that could be because the sizes are not great for me. Material seemed a bit thick and low quality.

I'm bought a nice shirt from Hugo Boss, good fit, £70. I used an online retailer in Belgium (you give your sizes and they fit to measure) but buggered if I can remember the name. Think it was suggested to me on another thread a while back.

LucidDementia
2nd November 2015, 17:12
I had a look at CT but looked very similar to TM Lewin. Worth giving it a go I guess.

Like double cuff but I'm not senior enough to have to wear them. And I roll my sleeves up all the time.

Double roll up nicely though. :D

Personally I have mine made for me by a nice little company in Slovakia.

Best quality, nice designs, cost me about £20 a pop when I buy a few at a time.

Goatfell
2nd November 2015, 18:20

You are a Director of MyCo aren't you? You can't get any more senior than that :cool:

SunnyInHades
2nd November 2015, 18:43
TM Lewin

Bought a couple from a branch of TM a few weeks ago.

100% two-fold cotton, button cuff .. but even though they have the 'Established 1898, Jermyn Street London' main label they also have a tiny label inside near the spare buttons .. Made in Vietnam ..aaah

Dallas
2nd November 2015, 20:28
Jaegar outlet: from 60 down to 20, I just got 6.

I have thomas pink, tm lewin, Hobbs and Austin reed. Jaegar are similar to thomas pink that I just chucked after ~ 6 years.

I just need to test it
2nd November 2015, 20:57
I'm lazy. Ironing is for losers. CT non-iron range for me.

Dallas
2nd November 2015, 21:23
Ironing is for the butler

Fify :tongue

BigRed
2nd November 2015, 21:56
I prefer made to measure when I visit Thailand. These seem popular at work though Shirts (http://store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/en/products/kitselector/manchester-united-home-kit-2015-16/manchester-united-home-shirt-2015-16-red/163041)

SpontaneousOrder
3rd November 2015, 00:21
Jaegar outlet: from 60 down to 20, I just got 6.

I have thomas pink, tm lewin, Hobbs and Austin reed. Jaegar are similar to thomas pink that I just chucked after ~ 6 years.

6 years! mine get yellow pits after 6 months.
Some deodorants are better than others though.

LucidDementia
3rd November 2015, 06:26
I prefer girls who measure up when I visit Thailand. These seem popular at work though Shirts (http://store.manutd.com/stores/manutd/en/products/kitselector/manchester-united-home-kit-2015-16/manchester-united-home-shirt-2015-16-red/163041)

FTFY

Dallas
3rd November 2015, 07:22
6 years! mine get yellow pits after 6 months.
Some deodorants are better than others though.

Change your deodorant - pit rok is good.

(I sweat more than most fellas)

Jog On
3rd November 2015, 10:55
TK Maxx - there's a good one in the city near Leadenhall market - good for shoes as well

FatLazyContractor
3rd November 2015, 11:00
Useless cheap bastards, you lot :devil

Hugo boss (http://www.hugoboss.com/uk/all-brands/men/clothing/shirts/) as always. :smokin

Think about the number of lasses you can shag for free before you show your Pound-foolish-penny-wise attitude :rolleyes:

MrMarkyMark
3rd November 2015, 11:06
Useless cheap bastards, you lot

Hardly, the Italian made, European fabric, Paul Smith ones I wear wing in at £165 and up :rolleyes:.

Forgotmylogin
3rd November 2015, 11:09
Useless cheap bastards, you lot :devil

Hugo boss (http://www.hugoboss.com/uk/all-brands/men/clothing/shirts/) as always. :smokin

Think about the number of lasses you can shag for free before you show your Pound-foolish-penny-wise attitude :rolleyes:

You come across as a complete chav, with your emphasis on fashion brands as opposed to quality.

Poor quality watches with a brand name, suits and shirts that were probably made in Indonesia or Eastern Europe... And it's not like they're an expensive brand with some exclusivity - I regularly see HB suits for €350.

I've recently gone down the route of made to measure for suits and shirts, with my own choice of fabrics, cut and design - and costing no more than your mass-market off the peg jobbies.

unixman
3rd November 2015, 11:12
Change your deodorant - pit rok is good.

(I sweat more than most fellas)

Surely what you want is anti-antiperspirant, rather than deodorant (which is just perfume?).

MrMarkyMark
3rd November 2015, 11:12
I've recently gone down the route of made to measure for suits and shirts, with my own choice of fabrics, cut and design - and costing no more than your mass-market off the peg jobbies.

Nothing like having a shirt made for yourself :smokin

Dallas
3rd November 2015, 11:16
Or a friend of mine goes down the Botox route.

I am not Into the antiperspirants, I am happy to sweat, I shower twice a day so I am not a stinker, pit rok is a good deodorant that doesn't damage clothes.

If your sweat is turning clothing yellow I would address diet. Pineapple is the best food for sweetening sweat apparently.

SimonMac
3rd November 2015, 11:29
My wardrobe appears to have become a shrine to Thomas Pink (http://www.thomaspink.com/), mainly because i like the cut and can always find my size, but also because there is an outlet store in York where i get them cheap(er)

By default they come with plastic stiffeners in the collar, but spend the extra few quid and get some proper metal ones, just remember to take them out when you wash them!

FatLazyContractor
3rd November 2015, 12:29
You come across as a complete chav, with your emphasis on fashion brands as opposed to quality.

Poor quality watches with a brand name, suits and shirts that were probably made in Indonesia or Eastern Europe... And it's not like they're an expensive brand with some exclusivity - I regularly see HB suits for €350.

Now who is showing off, you chunt? :rolleyes:

Forgotmylogin
3rd November 2015, 12:35
Now who is showing off, you chunt? :rolleyes:

Not me. I'm talking about clothing at a similar, or lower cost, than someone who has multiple posts about wearing Hugo Boss and believing it is :smokin

You like their clothes? Good for you. They don't look bad - I saw quite a nice looking suit in the shop window just last week. But to believe that they are the pinnacle of menswear, or of style, is simply wrong. They are a slightly more expensive Debenhams, nothing more.

d000hg
3rd November 2015, 12:38
Has anyone tried those online-based bespoke suit companies (I assume they do other things) where they tell you how to take all the measurements and then get them made to measure normally in Asia?

MrMarkyMark
3rd November 2015, 12:39
Has anyone tried those online-based bespoke suit companies (I assume they do other things) where they tell you how to take all the measurements and then get them made to measure normally in Asia?

You have seen Bob in a suit, yes? :suicide:

Troll
3rd November 2015, 12:45
Real contractors use a tailor who does home visits - 3 fittings & the best fitting suit I have ever had - much better than using some minimum wage shop assistant

Tailoring in Kent - as used by High Court Judges and the Gentry -and now wealthy Contractors (http://paullaneandco.co.uk/home/3308005)

Forgotmylogin
3rd November 2015, 12:45

Yes.

In fact, I'm currently wearing a pair of shoes made by these guys:
iTailor Shoes,Bespoke shoes,iShoes made to measure (http://www.itailorshoes.com/)
Most comfortable shoes I've had for ages. Good quality, get a lot of comments on how great they look (I went a little different from plain black).

They also do shirts and suits. I have a couple of shirts from them, no suits. The shirts are decent quality, my only complaint is that you can't provide measurements for wrist circumference, so the cuffs can be a little loose. I guess I'll have to get more wrist exercise somehow to bulk them out.

Basically you're dealing directly with the same people who will be making clothes for the brand labels, and paying a bit less. If you decide to try this route, I'd advise just buying 1 cheap shirt first, to check your measurements. In fact, I had to order a couple of shirts, changing the measurements slightly, before I got it right.

Martin Scroatman
3rd November 2015, 13:37
The Shirts

http://www.stereosociety.com/jpg/ShirtsUK220.jpg

The Shirts

d000hg
3rd November 2015, 13:47
You have seen Bob in a suit, yes? :suicide:
You do realise that nearly all the clothes most of us wear already come from Asia? This just gives you the chance to get them made to measure.

d000hg
3rd November 2015, 13:52
Yes.

In fact, I'm currently wearing a pair of shoes made by these guys:
iTailor Shoes,Bespoke shoes,iShoes made to measure (http://www.itailorshoes.com/)I hope their shirts are better than their website... FFS a loading bar?!

Might have a go though - if anyone else has used similar (they seem to be becoming more common) pass on your experiences.

Forgotmylogin
3rd November 2015, 13:57
Real contractors use a tailor who does home visits - 3 fittings & the best fitting suit I have ever had - much better than using some minimum wage shop assistant

Tailoring in Kent - as used by High Court Judges and the Gentry -and now wealthy Contractors (http://paullaneandco.co.uk/home/3308005)

Out of interest, roughly how much does a suit cost you with them? I know that it will vary depending on cloth choice, but a general idea would be good.

MrMarkyMark
3rd November 2015, 14:17
You do realise that nearly all the clothes most of us wear already come from Asia? This just gives you the chance to get them made to measure.

Not most of mine, I can assure you, generally, Italian or British made.

SunnyInHades
3rd November 2015, 19:54
Quality made in the UK costs, a grand needed for starters...

William Hague .. His shirts .. come from Budd, of Piccadilly Arcade

The World Of Bespoke Shirtmaking (http://www.buddshirts.co.uk/shirts/bespoke)
8 Piccadilly Arcade
London SW1Y 6N
"We believe we make the best shirts in London"

"When ordering with us for the first time the minimum order is four shirts. Initially the cutter will produce one of these shirts, then he will invite you back to try the shirt and see how it wears before proceeding with the remainder of your order.
Shirt orders usually require a turnaround time of 8-10 weeks
Monogramming is available within our bespoke service
Our bespoke shirts commence at £245
"

d000hg
3rd November 2015, 19:55
Good old Bill. Man of the people!

Scrag Meister
4th November 2015, 11:16
Double Two (http://www.doubletwo.co.uk/)

d000hg
4th November 2015, 11:21
I do like the idea of tailored shirts. I don't think I've ever had one that I was happy with - either it's vast and voluminous, or it fits but comes down to my knees, or it rides up my back like I'm a girl wanting to show off my tramp-stamp!

Then there's the trend for tight fitted shirts where the buttons are straining slightly - great if you're a model I guess.

Smartie
4th November 2015, 12:46
My wardrobe appears to have become a shrine to Thomas Pink (http://www.thomaspink.com/), mainly because i like the cut and can always find my size, but also because there is an outlet store in York where i get them cheap(er)

By default they come with plastic stiffeners in the collar, but spend the extra few quid and get some proper metal ones, just remember to take them out when you wash them!

Pink shirts are without doubt the worst to iron that I've ever come across - professional laundering if you go that way.
Lewins are alright, inexpensive and plenty of options to get a decent fit.

I really like these, though some of them are somewhat...flamboyant. https://www.duchamplondon.com/

DaveB
4th November 2015, 12:52
Pink shirts are without doubt the worst to iron that I've ever come across - professional laundering if you go that way.
Lewins are alright, inexpensive and plenty of options to get a decent fit.

I really like these, though some of them are somewhat...flamboyant. https://www.duchamplondon.com/

Footballers suits.

MrMarkyMark
4th November 2015, 12:53
Footballers suits.

Maybe, but I do like the look of the shirts :smokin

VillageContractor
4th February 2016, 12:26
Got 5 shirts for £100 from TM Lewin - nice quality and happy with the price

NibblyPig
4th February 2016, 12:40
I bought a few white shirts from M&S and one blue shirt they are pretty good IMO.

I tried buying some shirts from savile row and I had to send them all back as they were rubbish.

I mostly keep my eye out for stuff on ebay now. I'm going for the rich eccentric that likes rooting around in bins.

I'm gonna give TM Lewin a try next time after reading this. I really like the thicker white shirts that you can get but I can never find any that have a decent collar, they all look gash like you're some kind of vampire with a stupidly high collar.

northernladuk
4th February 2016, 12:46
Got 5 shirts for £100 from TM Lewin - nice quality and happy with the price

I got these as well and very happy. White shirts were a heavy material with a modern collar so very pleased. I get all my shirts from there now but the choice can be a little limiting if you want something a little different.

d000hg
4th February 2016, 13:00
I gave iTailor a go off the back of this thread, they had some offer on so a tailored, customised shirt ended up something like £25 including p&p - think the shirt was only £18 or so.

Pretty impressed, the only error is one that I made - I asked for quite a short shirt as I want one I don't tuck in, and should've been more cautious. I also measured myself pre-Christmas so need to wait a month until I can wear it with confidence ;)

xoggoth
4th February 2016, 13:31
$90 for a shirt??????????? Don't think my last suit cost that much.

TheFaQQer
4th February 2016, 14:27
I bought a few white shirts from M&S and one blue shirt they are pretty good IMO.

If you're an IPSE member, you get a discount via IPSE Advantages - can't remember what is normally is but it was 11% around Christmas time, with an egift card appearing in your email shortly after ordering.

FatLazyContractor
4th February 2016, 15:05
For all you fu<king cheapskates

Find stylish business shirts for men from HUGO BOSS! (http://www.hugoboss.com/uk/men-clothing-business-shirts/)

:smokin

FatLazyContractor
4th February 2016, 15:17
I got these as well and very happy. White shirts were a heavy material with a modern collar so very pleased. I get all my shirts from there now but the choice can be a little limiting if you want something a little different.

Thought you were dedicated to slaters :eyes

seanraaron
4th February 2016, 17:00
M&S for me, though I wish they did red in their casual range. I may pick up a couple at Next, but I wasn't thrilled with their "non-iron" McDonalds shirts in the past.

LondonManc
4th February 2016, 17:01
M&S for me, though I wish they did red in their casual range. I may pick up a couple at Next, but I wasn't thrilled with their "non-iron" McDonalds shirts in the past.

Next quality is horrendous in my experience. While the cut/fit of their clothes is good, longevity wasn't.

seanraaron
4th February 2016, 17:06
Next quality is horrendous in my experience. While the cut/fit of their clothes is good, longevity wasn't.

My white shirts from Next were all some other shade than brilliant within a few washes. I use Daz now, so maybe that would be different, but I just can't wear white any more, it's so boring. Can't have the boys at the office knocking me for having no style!

northernladuk
4th February 2016, 17:13

Totally this. I got one shirt ages ago and no matter when I ironed it, straight out the washer or dry I couldn't get it looking smooth and sharp. Awful.

northernladuk
4th February 2016, 17:14
Thought you were dedicated to slaters :eyes

Well remembered! Suits only, occasionally a pair of shoes if I'm in there. Shirts I don't bother with from there. Had one a long time ago and was OK'ish but TM's were hands down better so stick with them now.

quackhandle
4th February 2016, 21:11
Need more than one? I got a catalogue today from Charles Tyritt and they are doing 4 for hundred notes (non irons and the rest.)

I have one, nice quality.

qh

DaveB
4th February 2016, 21:46
Glad this thread got resurrected as I need some new shirts and I've been meaning to try iTailor.

I can recommend Boss (again) for OTP shirts. Good quality fabric, hard wearing and a good fit for me at least. Good range of styles and colours as well.

Einstein Jnr
5th February 2016, 02:29
I only wore crisp white ironed shirts as a permie working in London - either CT or Hawes and Curtis. Since moving to contracting end of last year, and my first contract being WFH, I felt the need to grow my casual shirt collection - got 5 CT shirts for 100 over Christmas sale and they are good quality so far. Now I don't look like a bum even when WFH :happy

NigelJK
5th February 2016, 08:20
Anther TM here. Lucky enough to have a factory outlet near me (Cheshire Oaks, where there's a Jaeger outlet also). When measured for my suit I got measured for shirts also.The TM the label tells you the neck size (as you'd expect) and the arm length, so as good as a tailored one if you like the cut.

FatLazyContractor
5th February 2016, 08:26
What would MF do? :eyes

ContractorHardman
5th February 2016, 08:56
Charles Tyrwhitt for me. I bought 8 of their Non-iron shirts and they have great quality and fit. I am tall and the shirts I get usually leave them becoming untucked as most clothes are designed for average height.

I did try the M&S 2in longer range but it didn't fit me in the sleave length.

I cant wait for Dim Prawn to come along with a "Look at me" thread cause I have mentioned I am tall :devil

FatLazyContractor
5th February 2016, 09:00
I cant wait for Dim Prawn to come along with a "Look at me" thread cause I have mentioned I am tall :devil

He will as he is jealous of you. Did you mention that you are fat too? How do you manage the situation below?

https://dressedtoat.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/style-fashion-for-fat-man1.jpg

Scruff
5th February 2016, 09:05
I tried buying some shirts from savile row and I had to send them all back as they were rubbish....

What was wrong with them? I have been buying from Savile Row for close on 10 years, and have never had an issue with them.

I like a breast pocket with single cuff and find that their customisation is reasonable. They are not £80 shirts but more than adequate.

I wear a 16.5 / 17" collar, slim fit and the fit is very good, imho.

I am not a feckin' hipster.

ContractorHardman
5th February 2016, 09:37
He will as he is jealous of you. Did you mention that you are fat too? How do you manage the situation below?

https://dressedtoat.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/style-fashion-for-fat-man1.jpg

I use to tell girls who would look at my tight shirt that I was just a chunky monkey who was more full of chunky monkey loving :grin

clearedforlanding
5th February 2016, 10:50
Get a cheap flight to HKG. Go to Sams Tailors. Buy many shirts and suits. Have a holiday with a tailor made wardrobe for less than an off the peg one.

Surely you trust Boris Johnson?

Boris Johnson - Sam's Tailor (http://www.samstailor.com/news-mainmenu-12/2-tailor/367-boris-johnson)

*If not Bill Clinton & Tony Blair.

http://www.samstailor.com/news-mainmenu-12/42-media/249-wall-street-journal-sp-1967119468

FatLazyContractor
5th February 2016, 10:55
Get a cheap flight to HKG. Go to Sams Tailors. Buy many shirts and suits. Have a holiday with a tailor made wardrobe for less than an off the peg one.

Surely you trust Boris Johnson?

Boris Johnson - Sam's Tailor (http://www.samstailor.com/news-mainmenu-12/2-tailor/367-boris-johnson)

*If not Bill Clinton & Tony Blair.

Wall Street Journal - Sam's Tailor (http://www.samstailor.com/news-mainmenu-12/42-media/249-wall-street-journal-sp-1967119468)

What's happening down there? :rolleyes:

http://www.samstailor.com/images/stories/BORIS_JOHNSON_5_400px.jpg

clearedforlanding
5th February 2016, 11:01
I think Boris is being asked why he wears it to the left.

SimonMac
4th March 2016, 13:04
Anyone tried these guys?

https://originalstitch.com/

Looks as close to a custom fit you can get

kaiser78
4th March 2016, 13:55
Chester Barrie for me through House Of Fraser. Cutaway collar and single or double cuff.

TM Lewin too common (in that too many people have them).

LondonManc
26th April 2016, 11:11
Could be some bargains to be had at Austin Reed as they enter administration. Both shirts I've had from them have been decent, but they're over-priced compared to TM Lewin and CT:

Austin Reed enters administration, putting 1,200 jobs at risk - BBC News (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-36137226)

'A statement from the administrators blamed a "challenging" retail market and cash flow difficulties.'

A statement from a CUK forumista blamed uncompetitive prices.

Mordac
26th April 2016, 11:27

VC

Have you tried Primark?

The_Equalizer
26th April 2016, 11:34
Chester Barrie for me through House Of Fraser. Cutaway collar and single or double cuff.

A Chester Barrie shirt I once bought from House of Fraser had buttons with Richard James Savile Row etched into them. I guess they are made in the same factory then!

LondonManc
26th April 2016, 11:54
Have you tried Primark?

You missed "quality". HTHBIDI

A Chester Barrie shirt I once bought from House of Fraser had buttons with Richard James Savile Row etched into them. I guess they are made in the same factory then!

Simon Carter and Chester Barrie are same stable, that's for definite.