• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New UK passport design

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New UK passport design

More multi cultural bolloxs - where are the Morris Dancers FFS

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Edinburgh - it's a Scottish edition...

Comment

Nice to see the Raj being celebrated.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Why not an image of a drunk chav throwing up on a Saturday night?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Why not an image of a drunk chav throwing up on a Saturday night?
          needs a 45 38 in there somewhere.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
            More multi cultural bolloxs - where are the Morris Dancers FFS

I'm finding myself agreeing with you on this one, which is worrying. I think I need a lie down.

Comment

Less puke-worthy than the American one.

Comment

Originally posted by SpontaneousOrder View Post
                Less puke-worthy than the American one.
                In what way? The Americans don't pander to multi-cultural bollux and none of them get offended by their own flag or military. So if what Google shows me is their passport (patriotic bald eagle, flag and words from the constitution) what's wrong with it?

P.S. Well done to the OP for mis-representing the new British passport, by showing the page which has the Indian lady on it, not the other pages which are much less multi-cultural. Troll by name, troll by nature.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  I'm finding myself agreeing with you on this one, which is worrying. I think I need a lie down.
                  I wouldn't be in a rush. He's conveniently omitted the fact that that particular image represents "Festival Culture" based around the Edinburgh Festival and the rest of the pages have the following subject matter. The overall theme is "Creative United Kingdom".

John Harrison
                  John Constable
                  The Penny Black
                  Steam Transportation
                  Sir Giles Gilbert Scott The London Underground Elisabeth Scott
                  Antony Gormley
                  Anish Kapoor
                  Shakespeare’s Globe
                  Charles Babbage and Ada Lovelace Brilliant Buildings

You can see them all here : New UK passport design

And get the official Passport Office info here: https://www.gov.uk/government/upload...O_magazine.pdf

I'd put them in directly but there are 9 of them and finding versions that don't block direct linking is more hassle than I'm prepared to go to.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Thanks for this. I'm suddenly wondering what the hell I've done with my passport.

The front of the UK passport is all in French anyway.
                    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Working...
                    X