• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Can you wash a laptop bag?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you wash a laptop bag?

Bought a couple of tinnies on the way home, put in bag, one turned out to be a leaker and now my laptop bag is sodden. It's ok tho, MacBook Pro must have ale repellent on it because it was completely dry.

Piss-wet through on bottom of bag though, can I sling it in the washing machine? I liberated it from IBM so I'm not bothered if it gets ruined, can always get a new one, but will it bugger the washing machine? American Whirlpool top loader BTW....

If I was Scottish I'd just suck the beer out but I'm English.

WTF is a laptop bag? A real contractor carries one of these:

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
      If I was Scottish I'd just suck the beer out but I'm English.
      Get a cider?

And if you are French get cidre...

Comment

Buy a new one and stop being so tight.
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
          Buy a new one and stop being so tight.
          I need it for tmrw though, I've only got a gay shoulder bag that can take the MacBook Pro...

Comment

I need it for tmrw though, I've only got a gay shoulder bag that can take the MacBook Pro...
            There's so much wrong with this sentence that words fail me.
            I'm a smug bastard.

Comment

Think of what the detergent will do to the salmon pink!

Comment

you should fit right in.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by LucidDementia View Post
                  There's so much wrong with this sentence that words fail me.
                  Она мне правда завтра нужна - у меня есть только ацтойная сумка через плечо, в которую вмещается мак бук про.

Better?

Comment

The answer really depends on what it is made of, has it got padding etc..

I assume is a standard canvas with padding so yes you can but it will take a day or so to dry.

But ultimately +1 on the buy a new one & if you do; get a proper leather one & give it a coating of snow paste <linky>
                    Growing old is mandatory
                    Growing up is optional

Comment

Working...
                    X