• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Admin here a total noob

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Admin here a total noob

Can't believe someone has not already hacked this url. 6 ports open. Almost too easy.

I would almost feel guilty for defacing this site. Admin learn quickly or become a techie.

Advice. Close ports

Or just filter them. Do it speedo or brain dead consultants are going to pushing their monitors confused and powerless, in the morning.

I knew this site would not be secure, but to have port 53 is just asking to be ass raped.

Looks like we have a new record - just 8 posts.

Comment

6 posts surely
      How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Ah, it is due to thread deleted.

Comment

Aye, he was on 8 but had to delete a couple as they were just a bit too much. Someone really wound the Greek kiddie up!

Erm, not defaced yet Halitosis. Come on. We are waiting...

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
            More excitement.

And I've missed it.

Again.

Was it good?
            Only ATW would know... I also missed it
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Not really. What I dont understand is, how many email addresses does our idiot friend have. Surely he cannot keep setting up Hotmail accounts, and if has a domain. Ban everything from it.
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

i love this place. funny names, incompreparable posts, and zit-ghost you are one ugly fucker, if you don't mind me saying.

Comment

Just our old friend Helios back under several different guises this evening. He was suggesting that some of our board members liked 'em young...

He must be searching hard for something to exploit these weaknesses in this poorly configured server. Come on, we've not got all day, let's see your l334 skills you lil script kiddie you!

Comment

And I love being able to see all the aliases people use - can't people be happy with just one ID eh Lord Prescott? Nice avatar though so worth the new nick just for that I guess

Comment

Working...
                    X