• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When did we decide to go on forum holiday to the mail?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did we decide to go on forum holiday to the mail?

Rowan Pelling advises a widower on grief  | Daily Mail Online

The comments below have not been moderated.

Klugscheisse, Chester, United Kingdom, 17 minutes ago
    Get him to do you from behind and place a photo of your dead hub in front of you as the old fella pounds you half to death .- that would I think be appropriate and fitting . I did not get the job as a lonely hearts columnist as I was deemed too sensitive

clever boy, London, United Kingdom, 37 minutes ago
    Just get back in the sack and grow up you're not getting any younger and your husband is not coming back

crusaders, london, United Kingdom, about an hour ago
    I would not wait at all and be only too keen get some action as time is passing by and it would be a shame to waste any opportunity and serve no purpose, just get on and enjoy it whilst you are able and the more the merrier.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

I did not know MF's surname/forename is Klugscheisse. And what is he doing in Chester?

Comment

Working...
    X