• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Handbags at dawn

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Handbags at dawn

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    Do a job until it ends, go on benefits, start another job. What does that sound like to you?
    Sounds like a gutter rat to me.
    I'm a smug bastard.

Originally posted by LucidDementia View Post
    Sounds like a gutter rat to me.
    You do know this is a professional forum don't you? Please go to general if you want to make comments like this.
    Rhyddid i lofnod psychocandy!!!!

Comment

Hmmm. I'm guessing the mods have moved this? If so, usual classy and mature moderation on this forum as always.

Comment

Originally posted by psychocandy View Post
        Hmmm. I'm guessing the mods have moved this? If so, usual classy and mature moderation on this forum as always.
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Hey - you gave me the idea of putting it in General. You did indicate that if it was here you wouldn't mind.
          Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
            Hey - you gave me the idea of putting it in General. You did indicate that if it was here you wouldn't mind.
            If it entertains you NAT who am I to say otherwise...

Comment

If it entertains you NAT who am I to say otherwise...
              Exactly!
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                It's still OK to dislike the French, apparently that's not racist yet.
                I'm guessing that's OK, with you, because they have white skin?

You reminds me of the Guardian article, recently, where a black guy was suggesting other black people couldn't be racist.

Total poppy cock
                The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                  Exactly!
                  Glad you're happy with your little bit of power then. Im impressed too mind.

Comment

Glad you're happy with your little bit of power then. Im impressed too mind.
                    You could always ask NAT nicely to make you a moderator, then you could play

You could even delete all the posts criticising you for taking JSA.
                    The Chunt of Chunts.

Comment

Working...
                    X