• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

For vetran

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For vetran

Now you don't even need to go to open the website in your browser manually: Free Daily Mail Online Screensaver | Daily Mail Online
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Eh? Thought a screen saver was just an animated image. How does it show t'internet?
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
      Eh? Thought a screen saver was just an animated image. How does it show t'internet?
      Cos it's not a traditional "screen saver" it's got a lightweight browser built into it that fetches pages from the mail website (wihout asking you)

Bets on how long it is before it's found to be riddled with security bugs? Hack to redirect to a malicous site and download all sorts of nasties.
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

Bets on how long it is before it's found to be riddled with security bugs? Hack to redirect to a malicous site and download all sorts of nasties.
        I thought that's what it already did by linking to DM articles
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
        X