• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When even your constituancy council are telling you you've got it wrong

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When even your constituancy council are telling you you've got it wrong

David Cameron hasn't a clue

tl:dr

Conservative Oxfordshire Council Chief writes to Cameron with concerns about cuts to public services and Cameron fails to understand exactly what effect they are having in his own constituancy.

Yes it's a loony leftie, bearded bran munching Guardian article, but the letters are genuine and originally reported in the local media.

They really have no idea whats going on in the real world.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

http://forums.contractoruk.com/gener...ml#post2166396
    My subconscious is annoying. It's got a mind of its own.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
      David Cameron hasn't a clue

tl:dr

Conservative Oxfordshire Council Chief writes to Cameron with concerns about cuts to public services and Cameron fails to understand exactly what effect they are having in his own constituancy.

They really have no idea whats going on in the real world.
      I think you'll find it was 'head in the clouds' Cameron who started it by writing to the council first with his concerns and worries about the cuts being made and the leader of the council wrote a factual and accurate letter back on why those cuts are being made and how. I also like the fact that the council is Conservative run and that it covers Cameron's own constituency which just goes to show how much out of touch he really is
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
      X