• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Don't worry about HMG India wants the ability to bring in unlimited skilled workers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't worry about HMG India wants the ability to bring in unlimited skilled workers

<lights torch paper>
    India sends a message
    </lights torch paper>
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Well, you do realise that ultimately the decision lies with our (British) lot to allow this to happen, rather than Indian which you are highlighting there?

if our lot (British/Tories) take the bribe (like many have pointed out has happened) and their (Indian) message, then there is no point blaming the foreigners - is there?

Our lot don't have to accept their proposals or message? Do we?????
    If it still happens, then we should only blame our govt. for issuing the visas, not the ones that are applying for it.
    Use your common sense. Are you sure you are in software development? Do you write logic at all?

Comment

Cameron has an IT focus group for these sorts of decisions.

Comment

I will be doing the needfull

How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Doesn't tick the disabled box
          Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Skilled workers, fine. So long as take the useless fecking winkers currently impeding my progress away again in exchange

Comment

Looking at him in those pics has just made me realise that I've now got a stronger urge to punch that c**t than I ever did Brown or Blair.

And that's saying something...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Looks like Harrow to me lol
                I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Comment

Originally posted by DodgyAgent View Post
                  Doesn't tick the disabled box
                  Bloke with the inane grin in the middle looks a bit simple minded though
                  Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    Skilled workers, fine. So long as take the useless fecking winkers currently impeding my progress away again in exchange
                    You sound like a few people I know....

"You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Working...
                    X